England winning on Sunday

2 hours ago, bigsheff said:

England winning on Sunday might be a once in a lifetime experience.

I’d take a season in league two to share England winning the euros with my dad & daughter.

Im with you, my (first born) son was born 3 weeks ago so to have England win a tournament and my son born in the same summer would be a special time for me and my family.  

The joke in my family is we’ve all waited a lifetime to see England in a final, my son only had to wait 3 weeks! 

• Like 1

This is the first time in years that I have been excited by watching England...we have more talent on the bench than we had in many England squads over the last twenty years. Even if we don't win tomorrow these lads have taken a huge step forward and will only get better

25 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Im with you, my (first born) son was born 3 weeks ago so to have England win a tournament and my son born in the same summer would be a special time for me and my family.  

The joke in my family is we’ve all waited a lifetime to see England in a final, my son only had to wait 3 weeks! 

Congratulations mate & fingers crossed 🤞 

• Thanks 1

Guest Andy W
14 hours ago, Stu said:

Would England winning on Sunday make what we've endured last season any easier to stomach? 

No

2 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Since my son was born we've got to two semi finals and now a final too. On the flip side Wednesday have been poo lol

• Haha 1

This England side are different in that they are a team who play for each other and outside the game care enough to get involved in fighting inequality. There seems to be a great collective and they have showed this govt how to behave. They are really good role models which you can't say often about footballers.

• Like 1