CHANSIRI ADMIT DEFEAT SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND GET OUT OF OUR BELOVED CLUB

I contacted the ticket office today and was told i had applied for my ST refund on the first available day the 29th June, so it has been recorded by the club but not acted on. I was told the club would refund me when they had received more funds from future income. I was also told ST prices for next season would be reduced and i would be refunded the difference for my 2 year ST, I asked if i would be able to apply for a full refund for not being able to attend a match last season so as i have not received the goods i had paid for and the answer to that was no. Surely this is against the law but Mr Chansiri couldn't give a throw about the paying fans (not customers), it just goes from bad to worse and leaves me even less enthusiastic to attend a match than ever before.

Disheartened Disappointed Downbeat Disgusted Dammo. 

Just now, DAMMOowl said:

I contacted the ticket office today and was told i had applied for my ST refund on the first available day the 29th June, so it has been recorded by the club but not acted on. I was told the club would refund me when they had received more funds from future income. I was also told ST prices for next season would be reduced and i would be refunded the difference for my 2 year ST, I asked if i would be able to apply for a full refund for not being able to attend a match last season so as i have not received the goods i had paid for and the answer to that was no. Surely this is against the law but Mr Chansiri couldn't give a throw about the paying fans (not customers), it just goes from bad to worse and leaves me even less enthusiastic to attend a match than ever before.

Disheartened Disappointed Downbeat Disgusted Dammo. 

If they mean ticket money for funds from future income we're f*cked.

I know it's stating the obvious but that's the first time I've heard that from the club.

Guest Therealrealist
6 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I doubt DC will ever set foot in Hillsborough on a match day again. 

Why? Is he fed up of fans bothering him for selfies 

5 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

In my opinion, the man is a liar, a cheat, a fraud and above all a coward.

A liar because he kept assuring us (initially at least) that we had no financial worries as we had friends (who turned out not to exist).

A cheat because he has consistently broken the rules, the consequences of which (points deductions, embargoes) have largely caused our current predicament.

A fraud because he has consistently used every excuse under the sun to  take more and more money out of the pockets of decent working class people with his higher prices = better players mantra and the latest scam of multi-year season tickets. For the last few years with the season ticket scheme he has robbed the club of future income streams to pay for the excesses of the present. In effect a Ponzi scheme and now he has been found out and exposed.

Most of all he is a coward, who is now effectively in hiding half way around the world and simply not communicating with the fans, the media and quite possibly (other than a gagging order on staff) the club. Even on the rare occasions he does communicate it's usually to point out that the blame for our predicament lies elsewhere (i.e. bad customers).

I genuinely consider what he has done (especially in the light of the failure to pay wages and issue season ticket refunds) to demonstrate a total lack of integrity, which when combined with the various rule breaches paints a picture of a ruthless man with no shame, honour or any willingness whatsoever to be held accountable for his actions.

Hopefully he will end up breaching other far more serious rules which will result in criminal proceedings either here or in Thailand and provide the EFL (or the company regulatory authorities) the opportunity to revoke his ownership license (like they did with Cellino at Leeds).

Spot on.  100%