CHANSIRI ADMIT DEFEAT SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND GET OUT OF OUR BELOVED CLUB

33 minutes ago, DAMMOowl said:

I feel at my lowest ebb since i was sat on the top deck of a bus reading the front page of the Sheffield Star in 1975 with the Save Our Owls appeal. This owner admitedly has spent money but not wisely and has employed sub standard advisors, through his inept financial sircumstances we were hit with a 6 point deduction which in the end sent us down. Not paying wages and not producing accounts are no way to run a business, i fear this owner will run our club into the ground before he admits defeat and accepts he has lost his Thai honour. I am still waiting for my ST refund which is now nearly 12 months since i applied and god knows if i will be offered my 20/21 season ticket money back. I feel eventually after 64 years supporting my club i've been ground down and don't have the will or enthusiasm to attend Hillsborough anymore THANK YOU MR CHANSIRI.

You took the words right out of my mouth. In exactly the same situation and mindset.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DAMMOowl said:

I feel at my lowest ebb since i was sat on the top deck of a bus reading the front page of the Sheffield Star in 1975 with the Save Our Owls appeal. This owner admitedly has spent money but not wisely and has employed sub standard advisors, through his inept financial sircumstances we were hit with a 6 point deduction which in the end sent us down. Not paying wages and not producing accounts are no way to run a business, i fear this owner will run our club into the ground before he admits defeat and accepts he has lost his Thai honour. I am still waiting for my ST refund which is now nearly 12 months since i applied and god knows if i will be offered my 20/21 season ticket money back. I feel eventually after 64 years supporting my club i've been ground down and don't have the will or enthusiasm to attend Hillsborough anymore THANK YOU MR CHANSIRI.

Was it the 67 to Stocksbridge?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAMMOowl said:

We're not many years apart mate and I feel the same as you and  am gutted beyond belief what is happening to OUR Sheffield Wednesday. The current Chairman/Owner hasn't a clue why we are what we are and never will have. Keep the faith my friend because we are Wednesday....always have been and always will be. We can hold our heads high as good loyal supporters and Chansiri will never steal that from us.

WAWAW.......Nowt else matters.

• Love 3

It is depressing at the moment being a Wednesdayite.  

Sensible course of action would be to pack it in but somehow you just can’t when it is in the blood.  Just got to get through this and hope better times will come.  

I also do believe that Chansiri will not be around too long - something has to give.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marro said:

It is depressing at the moment being a Wednesdayite.  

Sensible course of action would be to pack it in but somehow you just can’t when it is in the blood.  Just got to get through this and hope better times will come.  

I also do believe that Chansiri will not be around too long - something has to give.  

I bet he is absolutely wetting his pants right now in the knowledge that no matter how many fans decide to turn up to watch our first home game in August his is going to get the brunt of everyone’s frustrations from the minute he gets out of his car until the minute he tries to flee the ground.

Although the majority of our fans will only yell and shout their frustrations towards Mr Chansiri. I’m afraid the game today is ‘tribal’ and a proportion of our fanbase may vent their frustrations on the way the clubs being run is a more potent way.

I’m sure his family will be concerned for his welfare and plead with him to take his losses like a man and sell up before he is subject to first hand verbal abuse. After all it may not be that long before the tax and vat men force his hand and administration or even liquidation are forced upon the club.

18 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

I bet he is absolutely wetting his pants right now in the knowledge that no matter how many fans decide to turn up to watch our first home game in August his is going to get the brunt of everyone’s frustrations from the minute he gets out of his car until the minute he tries to flee the ground.

Although the majority of our fans will only yell and shout their frustrations towards Mr Chansiri. I’m afraid the game today is ‘tribal’ and a proportion of our fanbase may vent their frustrations on the way the clubs being run is a more potent way.

I’m sure his family will be concerned for his welfare and plead with him to take his losses like a man and sell up before he is subject to first hand verbal abuse. After all it may not be that long before the tax and vat men force his hand and administration or even liquidation are forced upon the club.

I doubt DC will ever set foot in Hillsborough on a match day again. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

I hope he gets a barrage of abuse at the first home match fans are back - assuming Chansiri rocks up!

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
20 hours ago, Asio otus said:

Sadly there is no sign of him leaving in fact there is no sign of him at all. 

In the words of Orwell he is fiddling while Rome burns.

Roman expression related to Nero.

Can see similarities with Chansiri though.

Gone off George since revealed he was an MI5 agent too.

In my opinion, the man is a liar, a cheat, a fraud and above all a coward.

A liar because he kept assuring us (initially at least) that we had no financial worries as we had friends (who turned out not to exist).

A cheat because he has consistently broken the rules, the consequences of which (points deductions, embargoes) have largely caused our current predicament.

A fraud because he has consistently used every excuse under the sun to  take more and more money out of the pockets of decent working class people with his higher prices = better players mantra and the latest scam of multi-year season tickets. For the last few years with the season ticket scheme he has robbed the club of future income streams to pay for the excesses of the present. In effect a Ponzi scheme and now he has been found out and exposed.

Most of all he is a coward, who is now effectively in hiding half way around the world and simply not communicating with the fans, the media and quite possibly (other than a gagging order on staff) the club. Even on the rare occasions he does communicate it's usually to point out that the blame for our predicament lies elsewhere (i.e. bad customers).

I genuinely consider what he has done (especially in the light of the failure to pay wages and issue season ticket refunds) to demonstrate a total lack of integrity, which when combined with the various rule breaches paints a picture of a ruthless man with no shame, honour or any willingness whatsoever to be held accountable for his actions.

Hopefully he will end up breaching other far more serious rules which will result in criminal proceedings either here or in Thailand and provide the EFL (or the company regulatory authorities) the opportunity to revoke his ownership license (like they did with Cellino at Leeds).

• Like 4
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Hang in there my friend

Things are (really) bad but he wont' be here forever

No, of course he won't.

But didn't he say that when he decided to step down he would hand over to Att.WTF: