A little bit jealous

23 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

A year on, this post looks quite prophetic.

I don't really know enough about Barnsley's 'plan' that many on here have commented on in the past, but is this relegation a big problem for them, or is it more an accepted part of the bigger picture over there?

If any of our resident Barnsley fans are reading - first of all, commiserations on the relegation. But if you feel like sharing your take on it with us at some point, it would be interesting to read.

I'm sure relegation wasn't in their 'plan'🤣

3 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I'm sure relegation wasn't in their 'plan'🤣

No, I didn't suggest it was.

But some clubs factor a potential / likely relegation into their thinking; others don't. For example, if Norwich come down from the Premier League, it's not catastrophic, is it? If Everton come down, it's pretty seismic for them. 

I don't understand Barnsley's 'plan' as others on here seem to, so was just asking how the relegation is being viewed by the club, really.

On 23/04/2022 at 07:59, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

A year on, this post looks quite prophetic.

I don't really know enough about Barnsley's 'plan' that many on here have commented on in the past, but is this relegation a big problem for them, or is it more an accepted part of the bigger picture over there?

If any of our resident Barnsley fans are reading - first of all, commiserations on the relegation. But if you feel like sharing your take on it with us at some point, it would be interesting to read.