iFollow issue

Anyone else receive an iFollow code, deducted from their season ticket balance without applying for one? A bit off if you ask me, surely it's down to me to decide if I endure another another home defeat and have money taken that's owed to me. 

Can't edit the post so I'll reply to myself, I've taken every home game not on sky from my season ticket so far but can't watch the game tomorrow. Am I right in thinking the money is only taken from my balance if I use the code? Anyone help?

17 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

Can't edit the post so I'll reply to myself, I've taken every home game not on sky from my season ticket so far but can't watch the game tomorrow. Am I right in thinking the money is only taken from my balance if I use the code? Anyone help?

If you applied for a code for the original Swansea fixture that is why you got a new one for this weeks game as the club stated recently on the OS that they would send them automatically so no need to reapply.

Not sure whether it comes off the balance once it has been requested or when it is actually used though, sorry. 

I've also received a code though I won't be able to watch it because I'm at work, I did apply for one for original game just before it was postponed which will be reason. 

IFollow have told me to contact club as it's clubs that issue codes. 

I'm guessing £10 will still be deducted from season ticket credit. :duntmatter:

15 hours ago, Stockyowl said:

Anyone else receive an iFollow code, deducted from their season ticket balance without applying for one? A bit off if you ask me, surely it's down to me to decide if I endure another another home defeat and have money taken that's owed to me. 

How do I find my season ticket balance? Could someone tell me please? 

31 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Yes I could do with knowing how to do this too as I applied for a code and haven’t received one and was wondering if it’s because I’ve run out of credit on my season ticket 

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

I’ve just got code and sorted tonight’s match - when you have redeemed code it say what would you like to do now - select my account then select purchased packages and you can work it out from that 

1 minute ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

I’ve just got code and sorted tonight’s match - when you have redeemed code it say what would you like to do now - select my account then select purchased packages and you can work it out from that 

Forget that it shows about 3 games back that’s it on mine