The LATE accounts

It's the end of last season all over again isn't it. Maybe DC knows a points penalty is coming down the line from the EFL ( possibly -12 or -6 ) which if applied this

season would 100%  relegate us to league one. So by delaying the accounts  ( bad news and all ) he's playing for time hoping we can escape relegation this season

and then start off next year still in the Championship but again starting with a minus points total. By which time Covid would be over and the revenue from crowds would  increase the coffers.

Just a thought.

18 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I always suspected Casbah worked for the club. His defence of the club at all angles was quite remarkable.

But that is huge if even Casbah is critical of the way things are going. 

Hope he comes back on and posts. I’d love to hear things from his perspective. Nothing to be ashamed about, a lot of us put faith in the chairman. Myself included.

Some people are positive about everything, but that just stems from being protective over something that you love... There is nothing wrong with that, its just the way we are made up. It is the same with the ones that are negative... it is born from said people wanting to protect from over expecting.

Yet the amount of stick people get on here is bordering on the unmentionable at times. It isn't a competition about who is right... the club is messed up, and we shouldn't be turning on each other

• Like 4

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Casbah is a top man

People on here should give him a break I think

He just got sidetracked into having a pop at fans whilst things at the club were going belly up and got all obsessed with having a go at the site/members of this site who were questioning what Chansiri was up to

He's an old school blue and white blooded Wednesday fan who wants things to be positive, about the football, and everyone together singing from the same hymn sheet - nothing wrong with that at all

Glad to see he's finally seen what's happening to the club now too 

For sure - it all came from a good place, a love of Wednesday. I enjoyed the cut and thrust with him - made you question whether your opinions were grounded in fact. 

• Like 2