The LATE accounts

Guest Mcguigan
28 minutes ago, mkowl said:

In the balance sheet, other creditors. Standard accounting practice 

Yeah, the accruals and deferred income was £1.6m in 17/18.

That's cetainley doesn't reflect a collapse of our finances as Hornsby states or an accounting loss of £50m.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Its obvious from reading this thread that those fans who thought that Chansiri was doing okay and Wednesday had solved their accounts issues are in for a massive massive shock 

Where are they all now?

Casbah owl, Belfast Owl, bigthinrob and the rest.

I never see them posting any more

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, billyblack said:

taking a good long look at that hole in the sand i suspect

And you'd be wrong - there is a good reason Casbah doesn't post on here anymore and as I stated a couple of months back he is as disillusioned with what is going on as the rest of us. He even signed the supporters trust letter and having known him for well over 30 years now is the first thing he has ever signed criticising any chairman. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

And you'd be wrong - there is a good reason Casbah doesn't post on here anymore and as I stated a couple of months back he is as disillusioned with what is going on as the rest of us. He even signed the supporters trust letter and having known him for well over 30 years now is the first thing he has ever signed criticising any chairman. 

If Chansiri has lost Casbah aswell he is in trouble 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Bloody hell.

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Casbah is a top man

People on here should give him a break I think

He just got sidetracked into having a pop at fans whilst things at the club were going belly up and got all obsessed with having a go at the site/members of this site who were questioning what Chansiri was up to

He's an old school blue and white blooded Wednesday fan who wants things to be positive, about the football, and everyone together singing from the same hymn sheet - nothing wrong with that at all

Glad to see he's finally seen what's happening to the club now too 

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hornsby
4 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

How do you know anything has evaporated when the accounts you're thinking about haven't even been released. Where the 10 year and 3 year deals weren't even available in 17/18 season?

image.png.10356c0f2cf4777fa594d43c64877cbc.png

Turnover = £9.5m Matchday and £8.5m TV/Media/Central Distributions. £7.1m Commercial ( Retail/Sponsorship/Corporate etc)

Again, where is "so much accrued income" you mention?

Lets hope you are right. But havent written off accumulated losses in your figures?

2 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

I always suspected Casbah worked for the club. His defence of the club at all angles was quite remarkable.

But that is huge if even Casbah is critical of the way things are going. 

Hope he comes back on and posts. I’d love to hear things from his perspective. Nothing to be ashamed about, a lot of us put faith in the chairman. Myself included.

• Like 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I always suspected Casbah worked for the club. His defence of the club at all angles was quite remarkable.

But that is huge if even Casbah is critical of the way things are going. 

Hope he comes back on and posts. I’d love to hear things from his perspective. Nothing to be ashamed about, a lot of us put faith in the chairman. Myself included.

He's never worked for the club he is as Neil says a died in the wool old school Wednesdayite and just wants to get back to watching the football and not having to think about what is going on off the pitch. He is as pi**ed off as the rest of us believe me. Spoke to him after Saturday's debacle and he was despondent along with the rest of us. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

He's never worked for the club he is as Neil says a died in the wool old school Wednesdayite and just wants to get back to watching the football and not having to think about what is going on off the pitch. He is as pi**ed off as the rest of us believe me. Spoke to him after Saturday's debacle and he was despondent along with the rest of us. 

I honestly wish he'd have just stuck it out and debated things and listened to what people were saying about the running of the club instead of mocking or just posting laughing emojis at people who have been proven to have been right all along

He just exploded/imploded over people that were simply warning people of what was clearly coming

And now it's here

I'd love him to come back and get involved - not in any of the political stuff - but the football stuff and stuff about the fans and away days etc

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I honestly wish he'd have just stuck it out and debated things and listened to what people were saying about the running of the club instead of just posting laughing emojis at people who have been proven to have been right all along

I'll see what he says! But I think I know the answer