Thoughts on the whole situation

I’m indifferent yet worried hopeful one day then resigned to the worst the next. I’m at a loss as to what DC is doing why on earth did he appoint pulis why on earth hasn’t he appointed cook. At the moment lockdown is a blessing as I would be straight back for more helpings of misery 

I don't believe it's complicated at all. It's just incompetent narcissism in my view.

Leaderless groups have a natural tendency to elect self-centered, overconfident and narcissistic individuals as leaders.

It happens because a group of people — the followers or Apologists (a huge chunk of our fanbase) — have replaced their own narcissistic tendencies with those of the leader, such that their love for the leader is a disguised form of self-love or a substitute for their inability to love themselves.

Look at the posts on here still defending DC. Look at how anybody raising concerns has been hounded for 5 years.

“Another person’s narcissism”, “has a great attraction for those who have renounced part of their own… as if we envied them for maintaining a blissful state of mind.”

Sad but true. The exact same happened with Uncle D.

My thoughts are that we're going to be relegated.

I didn't think that before, but I do now.

As if things weren't bad enough, we now learn that there are payment problems yet again.

And we know how the players reacted last time.

If you didn't know better, what with the lack of a managerial appointment and new signings, and now this, you'd think that Chansiri was deliberately trying to get us relegated.

Trying or not, that is now the certain outcome IMO.

We're doomed.