Pulis. I was wrong.

I agree. I was willing to wait until end of the January window. But credit to dc. He was not happy. He did not like the way tp was courting the media. Dc was worried about tp getting fans and media ganging up on him to spend and do things dc didn't want to. 

Tp was not honest with the media and dc could see that tp was not the manager for him and swfc. I agree. Feel sorry for dc as I would have done the same. 

Surprised by the backlash dc has had for sacking him. I thought that was what most people wanted. 

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It is more a backlash that he doesn't seem to be stable and in control of anythnig

His lack of understanding of the English language is hurting dc. The press release he has done is what we all been wanting. Yet dc has been labelled as a bit insane from it. Dc was trying to release as much information as possible to us so we could understand the decision making. 

DC needs to bite the bullet and hire someone to do his media work. 

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

I think you’re excusing the managers a bit too much here. You talk about interference, DC is cooped away in Thailand, he’s not running onto the training pitches kicking the cones away. A manager should still be able to set up, coach and motivate a group of players 

Pulis admitted he couldn’t coach the squad to perform at the right level, every time he said the answer was the January transfer window. 
Making excuses for his own ineptitude, alienating players along the way.