It's not over yet folks

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Not in terms of the table obviously but you knew that, didn’t you?

Results and a safe league position are the ONLY thing we need right now

It doesn't matter which managers or players achieve it

Pulis couldn't have got off to a worse start if he was employed by Sheffield United, or Steve Gibson or the EFL to screw us over and get us relegated

He needs to improve NOW and not after January etc

It also doesn't matter to me that it's Tony Pulis that's failing so badly - the name/person is irrelevant - it's the results I care about

It's a results business

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Are you saying Monk got the players he wanted and asked for and these were the ones he picked out of all of football?

Chey Dunkley?
No striker so he could play Adam Reach there?

Out of the whole of football? err, no.

Monk was the manager. I'm going to say they're players he asked the club to give after, possibly in consultation with others.

They don't look like signings that have done us any favours.

He also failed to convince others to stay who he wanted and he alienated others that may or may not have contributed to certain  players deciding to go elsewhere 

On the pitch he failed miserably from January to October.

I haven't read forums for Wycombe, Coventry, Derby, Forest etc but I would guess that their fans see us as an 'easy game' just as some on this forum see them as one for us.

The fact is no game will be easy with the players we have, at least if they huffed and puffed you could say they were trying, but they aren't even doing that.

And who do you expect us to sign in January, hardly much of a catch are we..we will get more utter dross I would guess