Fletcher. Fox. Luongo.

Is it wrong to actually expect us to put in effort and show our quality over teams like Barnsley, Wigan etc. Teams with a fraction of the budget that we have. People saying our expectations are to high, perhaps DC saying things along the line of the more we pay the better quality we will have has set those expectations high. Look at our form since Christmas. 2nd from bottom in the form table. Monk isn’t getting anywhere near the best out of these bunch of wasters. Players and Monk aren’t performing anywhere near the required standard. 

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Is it wrong to actually expect us to put in effort and show our quality over teams like Barnsley, Wigan etc. Teams with a fraction of the budget that we have. People saying our expectations are to high, perhaps DC saying things along the line of the more we pay the better quality we will have has set those expectations high. Look at our form since Christmas. 2nd from bottom in the form table. Monk isn’t getting anywhere near the best out of these bunch of wasters. Players and Monk aren’t performing anywhere near the required standard. 

There was the famous year when he rolled this out, the only signing we made was Boyd and we'd been under an embargo since April.

And still half our fan base continue to think he is doing a good job and have faith in him moving the club forward.

If I were a grunter I'd be wetting myself at the state of our club.

Our squad yesterday should have been good enough to beat that Barnsley squad.  And that’s not being arrogant, similar way I expect Man City’s squad to beat West Ham’s today despite missing players like Sterling.  
In these types of games you either win the game, or you play well and the opposition have been lucky to get a draw. 

To be out played and out fought by Barnsley yesterday just Isn’t acceptable. 

And it’s been the case for a few games since Christmas.  Worrying times 

• Thanks 1