Monk needs to go - Players

15 hours ago, Kameron said:

I’d fookem all off and start again.  First out the door would be the estate agent, he’s been a constant part of this failure and his times up. 

Funny thing that Kameron,i could swear there were people on here suggesting Bullen be given the job over Monk after last nights debacle,summat along the lines of "better win ratio/points per game" or some such like.......................................figure that one out.

15 hours ago, Nero said:

Clear from last night that the majority have stopped playing for him. 

Although there are some major mitigating circumstances, Monk just can't keep throwing the players under the bus in front of him to take the blame.

Its terrible management and what happens is that even this set of leaderless mild mannered chuffs start sulking. He talks about the players as if he can get rid of them - he cant - that's playing to the crowd -  he should be playing the hand he chose to pick up.

While acknowledging the rotten choices he has up front, Monks created a bigger crisis to cover up his inability to motivate, poor tactics, shocking substitutions etc.

The way he is doing this never works.

3nltdz.gif

Guest Bulgaria
7 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Personally, it’s been way too comfortable for this core group for way too long. It’s all down to DC with this big family thing that he’s tried to create. 

Totally.

I've no doubt the main players have DCs number on speed dial.

Guest Kameron
7 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Funny thing that Kameron,i could swear there were people on here suggesting Bullen be given the job over Monk after last nights debacle,summat along the lines of "better win ratio/points per game" or some such like.......................................figure that one out.

Then we may as well pack up and call it a day.