BREAKING - Club Statement

1 minute ago, darra said:

Hypothetical question. But what if Chansiri sold the club to say TUF and they rename the ground the John West Stadium would the EFL still carry on with the court case or would it be the end of it?

It would carry on. The main charge is against the club, if DC sold it tomorrow the charge would still stand. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

It would carry on. The main charge is against the club, if DC sold it tomorrow the charge would still stand. 

Not sure but I thought charges were made against DC, Meire and Redgate....hence the thought, they could be banned from football if found guilty..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Not sure but I thought charges were made against DC, Meire and Redgate....hence the thought, they could be banned from football if found guilty..

They are separate charges as they were directors at the time. The club still broke P&S rules (according to the EFL). You can’t escape that by simply changing owner. 

20 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

mate, the efl rules do no matter our club owe mr Chansiri all the money. It’s a business it’s in the uk.

the efl rules aren’t law, they are rules set out to compete in the league....... our club is a business under uk law....... sorry I need to log out I’m reeling from our performance I really can’t be arsed with this lol 

Understand your frustration mate.

Think you are wrong regarding the UK law thing though as the EFL rules (which is what we are talking about) state the extra losses are wholly covered by the owner(s) and not registered against the club as a loan and doing so would be something else a club could be charged with.

1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

They are separate charges as they were directors at the time. The club still broke P&S rules (according to the EFL). You can’t escape that by simply changing owner. 

Yep...

But there is a cunning plan and will be shown at the appropriate time, or when we have thought of one. :rolleyes: