Guardian Article on Elev8 & D-Taxis

And Wednesday fans still arguing that LFC fans are in any way responsible can f*ck off.

5 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

Yes, thought it would be a bit of an odd thing for David Conn to say.

Whoever said it, that part is fair enough

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

Just read the article, a very average piece, it's almost as if he'd googled "fake taxi" during his research and got distracted...... 

Luckily , i dont need to google Fake Taxi . we must use the same sites. lol

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Funny how this has been put together to further black mark the club during our legal proceedings 

Whos leaking what to the mainstream media for our independent panel to take into account eh? 

Mischief making, lazy piece. Public knowledge, so much so even the EFL shrugged their shoulders. The phantom match day ticket sales and exec box purchases had more mileage although what’s to stop someone buying 3000 seats on a game day and choosing to sit in just one of them. 

The FFP rules state that the money that can be put in by an owner for sponsorship etc can only be the equivalence of what a commercial sponsor would do on an arms length basis - not that the sponsor has to be a commercial entity 

So if I won the Euromillions and bought the club, I could rename the stadium to the "Mkowl what a nice chap and he knows that accountancy poo" stadium - though it may now be based in MK ! and pay a 1m for the privilege whilst having no active businesses

11 minutes ago, mkowl said:

So if I won the Euromillions and bought the club, I could rename the stadium to the "Mkowl what a nice chap and he knows that accountancy poo" stadium - though it may now be based in MK ! and pay a 1m for the privilege whilst having no active businesses

Surely an accountant would never buy a football club.....lol