Guardian Article on Elev8 & D-Taxis

9 minutes ago, striker said:

David cheeky monkey has never particularly had good things to say about us. Hardly cutting edge journalism, of little interst to very few people. 

In the wider public prob not.

But i bet there are several chairmen hate our guts...and they will have votes

Just now, sherlyegg said:

In the wider public prob not.

But i bet there are several chairmen hate our guts...and they will have votes

I suspect they already know this information though. I'm sure Gibson will have them well briefed on how others run their football club. 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

why not just put his own name on everything instead of the made up companies. 

55 minutes ago, marshy said:

Didn't Chansiri himself state at the time, certainly in relation to the shirt sponsorship that we weren't being offered that much? So the best was for him to sponsor us himself?

Yes he did marshy, so your quote answers the first. He was at the maximum allowed for an individual to put into the club. He said this at a forum. He said he would love to put more in, as money isn't a problem, but the rules wouldn't allow it. Thus, the new companies. 

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I wouldn't wipe myArse on the Guardian.

You should try it, the Owen Jones column really absorbs a morning after mutton vindaloo.

2 hours ago, Prince said:

David Conn and his love for Wednesday knows no bounds.

Hillsborough Inquest - David Conn Twitter feed.

If justice requires SWFC going to the wall, I'll take that. And Wednesday fans still arguing that LFC fans are in any way responsible can f*ck off.

What an odious two hat that ‘man’ is 

2 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

What an idiot.

Really does nothing for the  families by spouting that and will just cause division.

Hes an awful journalist.

Except he didn't say what was quoted there.

2 hours ago, Prince said:

David Conn and his love for Wednesday knows no bounds.

Hillsborough Inquest - David Conn Twitter feed.

If justice requires SWFC going to the wall, I'll take that. And Wednesday fans still arguing that LFC fans are in any way responsible can f*ck off.

Sounds like a right coont

2 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Sounds like a right coont

But he didn't say it.  It's just some random forum post on a thread titled "Hillsborough Inquest - David Conn Twitter feed" from 2016.  It's a comment from an apparent Owls fan, not David Conn.

This is the link to the forum post with the comment apparently made by David Conn about being comfortable with SWFC going to the wall:

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/forum/one-touch-football/football/32166-hillsborough-inquest-david-conn-twitter-feed/page6

It's actually made by user "ad hoc", in a thread called "Hillsborough Inquest - David Conn Twitter feed.".  The comment is not from David Conn at all.

27 minutes ago, oz_owl said:

This is the link to the forum post with the comment apparently made by David Conn about being comfortable with SWFC going to the wall:

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/forum/one-touch-football/football/32166-hillsborough-inquest-david-conn-twitter-feed/page6

It's actually made by user "ad hoc", in a thread called "Hillsborough Inquest - David Conn Twitter feed.".  The comment is not from David Conn at all.

Yes, thought it would be a bit of an odd thing for David Conn to say.

Can't say I'm overjoyed about our fake sponsors, but surely its better than half the championship with their dodgy online betting companies emblazoned all over their shirt. At least D-Taxis has never caused anyone to commit suicide and Elev8 has never put some poor family into debt.

• Thanks 1