WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW?

Guest Ferkorf
41 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

still an ageing,predictable team,whoever takes over

Well thats another thing isn't it that a manager needs to deal with other than kicking lumps out of them in the dressing room.

For me we just need someone in with his own coaching team, like bruce did and just give it a go.

This time hopefully they dont chin us off for a prem club. Actually overhaul the team in jan or the summer then kick on.

30 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The last manager was able to get a tune out of them and that was before we brought in fresh legs with the likes of Harris, Murphy and Luongo and didn't have Lee available.

Before today we had ground out results and had a chance in every game. The tactical approach throughout today's game shows that the main issue today was Bullen. 

We lost the midfield battle through lack of numbers in the first half but got away with it. He didn't change it at half-time and we eventually got caught out, he then lost the plot an a poor attempt to chase it.

Tom Lees was also a big loss today, Iorfa's performance at CB reminded me of Megson's comment when Reda played that position.  

Spot on, when I saw the team today, no matter how I looked at I couldn't see that midfield being at the races.

I have  to hold my hands up and admit I was one of those saying don't let's rush this decision, stick with Bullen until the right man comes along.

But today we looked like 11 players  who had just been drawn out of a hat at a quarter to 2.

A very very naive team selection and the subs bewildering.

45 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

you could,i hope be right bud,but the games i attended Preston,Millwall,today,Luton and Barnsley with the exception of Barnsley we have been awful,a change is needed so let's see what happens

Not going to argue with you about the level of performance in those games but I think that Bullen has a lot to answer for in that respect, his approach is too conservative. It was only a few months ago, with an arguably less attacking line up available, that we took the game to Norwich which showed what they are capable of.