Geordies like him after all

Comparing Bruce to Rafa is insulting Rafa

We are talking about a world class manager who has won the Champions League and managed Real Madrid

Rafa worked miracles at Newcastle not only getting the best out of a lacking squad but having to work under Ashley with zero backing and in a toxic atmosphere

I can understand the frustration of Newcastle fans. Bruce will take them down

12 hours ago, heppers said:

Had they managed a Man U or Chelsea I am sure their win rates would be higher.

I think they did well with the clubs they were at and the players/budgets at their disposal.

No mate, you are not allowed to use your brain and look it in context these days

win % is all that matters, Sky said so

7 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

I havent said rafa didnt do a good job at the toon, anyone who keeps them up under ashley has done great, i expect bruce will do the same.

But they Wasnt solid mid table at all. Last 2 seasons theyve been crap in bottom 5 or 6 till good runs catapulted them up there later in season.

Matteo won champos league with chelsea but was an absolute car crash at villa and bruce had to sort out his mess.. 

Point being, winning champos league or not is irrelevant when ur at a club like villa or toon, its what can you do at that level. And im saying the gap is nowhere near as big as the mostly dim geordies think it is.

Im right, whether or not you understand it is totally irrelevant. 

Matteo had one year fluke, you melt.  Benetiz has kept a threadbare side MIDTABLE for multiple seasons.  Good runs?  The flipping point.  Come on, it's like debating a chuckle brother.