Yoann Barbet

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Palmer is a better full back than Iorfa for me, personally think the gaffer will play Iorfa at centre half unless he gets Hector back 

Totally disagree but even so, Palmer will get the first few games to stake a claim with big Dom suspended.

10 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Palmer is a better full back than Iorfa for me, personally think the gaffer will play Iorfa at centre half unless he gets Hector back 

I cant see Iorfa as a regular at CB as his biggest weakness seems to be his defensive positioning. 

On 08/05/2019 at 16:10, Not Jon Newsome said:

Agree completely, he's one of the better defenders at this level, people thinking we can afford to upgrade on Lees are going to be disappointed, I think we just need more competition and bodies to play centre back, at the minute we only have Lees and Thorniley contracted, Hector returning would be great, and if we got someone like Barbet on a free to push the starting 11 we'd be in a good position. I get the feeling Iorfa might be moving to centre half next season depending on what happens with Hector, that will leave the door open for one of Brucies right hand men, Hutton/Elmo to come in at right back. 

His form this season has been way under par though. 

17 minutes ago, pussface said:

His form this season has been way under par though. 

Struggled in the stupid back 3 we were playing, as did Hector btw. Looked solid since we've gone back to a 4, the defensive record since speaks for itself.