Next seasons champs.

4 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Whatever side we put out next season will compete. Bruce has a knack of picking up points regularly at championship level whatever tools he has at his disposal. You only have to see that already with the mish mash he inherited here.

Agreed. He inherited an absolute horror show at Hull and took them up in short order.

Bruce didn't get villa looking anything like championship champions when he was there and that was after spending more than Carlos the clown spent here

so someone give me a reasonable reason why they think he can do it here on a shoestring

people need lower there expectations for next season,this is a 3 transfer window (minimum) job to sort this mess of a squad out

Edited by WelshOwl74

54 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Bruce didn't get villa looking anything like championship champions when he was there and that was after spending more than Carlos the clown spent here

so someone give me a reasonable reason why they think he can do it here on a shoestring

That's a fair point, so here are the reasons:-

1. He has done it before at other clubs

2. We've been as good as any team in the Championship since he has been here

• Thanks 1

People saying theyre ok with the blades going up are just softening the blow, dont have blades as friends and are trying some reverse psychology on themselves

People saying they know theyre going to fail clearly havent been paying attention these last three years.

On 09/04/2019 at 09:46, RevOwl said:

My mate who's a Birmingham supporter says over in that neck of the woods people are saying that we are probably going to be the best side in the championship next season under Steve Bruce. I feel it could be quite possible if he's left alone to put a team together. Up the Owls, F**k the poor relatives over in S2

They’re right... we will be the best side in the championship next season under Steve Bruce.

On 09/04/2019 at 11:03, TheEnchanter said:

Well Norwich finished bottom half the other year. Leeds werent up to much and the Pigs were upper mid table. 

Wolves and Cardiff were both bottom half the year before they went up. 

anybody who goes up,without spending is gonna struggle,but you get a fair few quid for being promoted,

12 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

people need lower there expectations for next season,this is a 3 transfer window (minimum) job to sort this mess of a squad out

must admit bud....you are right