U18s | v Ipswich match thread.

Just now, Quist said:

How good do you think Grant is? Been some reports on him in local papers recently after call up with Ireland.

Top top quality mate, and a Celtic fan also haha. He was up in Glasgow with me and Jordan last week. Bright future mate if he works hard.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Nothing of note from Ipswich in the half, Wednesday on top and all players putting in a shift.

Excellent to hear it a complete team effort. Only way for ral success.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Quist said:

How good do you think Grant is? Been some reports on him in local papers recently after call up with Ireland.

Watched him in friendly game against RIASA (i believe it is U-23 side) and for ROI U-19's vs Russia.

He is really looking like a genuine prospect, and I hope that he will keep working hard and progressing.

I'm expecting big season for him playing for Owls U-23's next season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, malek said:

Watched him in friendly game against RIASA (i believe it is U-23 side) and for ROI U-19's vs Russia.

He is really looking like a genuine prospect, and I hope that he will keep working hard and progressing.

I'm expecting big season for him playing for Owls U-23's next season.

Hope he gets a run out with first team, certainly makes the bench in a few games. Holdsworth has done well since taking over as coach really pleased for him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John O'Brien said:

Big day for the boys.

Render

Dawodu

Thompson

Rice

Ellery

Waldock

Shaw

Grant

Farmer

Hammoud

Brandy

Is that Farmer playing wide right upfront where Hagan usually plays ?

1 minute ago, Quist said:

Hope he gets a run out with first team, certainly makes the bench in a few games. Holdsworth has done well since taking over as coach really pleased for him.

He's been given a squad number so ust have been close to being on the bench for the first team.  May have been the 19th man like Thorniley was last week when he ended up being pushed up to sub after injury to Aarons.

• Like 1