Centre halfs

On 06/04/2019 at 10:21, Dutch McLovin said:

Iorfa isn't good on the ball or positional wise. He does however have an abundance of pace. So when he plays RB if he is caught out he is able to use his pace to get him out of it. Plus his pace is handy going forward.

I would not be comfortable with him playing CB.

It works for Kyle walker.. 

Worked for Campbell. 

Worked for cashley Cole they weren't/arnt  the best positionaly and always had a mind wander or lack of concentration 1/2 times a game, but their pace normally compensated, so why not Iorfa?? 

Plus he's only 23ish and cbs normally really become at their best/most reliable in thier late 20s early 30s, so plenty of time to learn his trade their. 

Not a bad option for next season if we can get Hector to be able to have lees & Hector as first choice, with Iorfa (rcb) & thornily (lcb) as options,, especially as they can both cover their fullback positions when called upon. 

On 06/04/2019 at 08:42, everydays_wednesday said:

Talking of Chelsea.....how would an emotionally charged loan for Gary Cahill be received to lead us back if we dont get Hec ?

Now that would be a signing, even with how old he Is now, would be like having that upgrade on loovens we needed last couple of seasons. 

If we could overcome the wages stumbling block due to FFP as he's probably on a massive wage still and we know about how greedy agents can spoil the party. 

On 06/04/2019 at 08:38, sheriwozgod said:

Someone i deal with through work is a Blackpool fan and rates their centre half Curtis Tilt very highly...............out of contract at the end of the season as well, apparently Rangers and a few others have shown interest.

Yes he is very good indeed. I suggested we go get him last summer. 

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 06:38, S72 Owl said:

Would love to sign Hector. 

I really like Thorniley but him and Lees together don’t dominate in the air like Hector does.

New contract for Palmer, Sign Hector, Loan Lazaar again, sell Van Aken, Fox, Pudil. 

And by 'sell' I presume you mean 'don't let the door hit you on the way out'