Staff should know the rules

4 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I prefer the controversy discussing/arguing the referee's decisions.  But I suppose I'm a dinosaur and must move aside for the Sky geneartion. Instant gratification and everything sanitised. 

I don't think he deserved this patronising reply.. he's made a good point imo.

10 hours ago, Mycroft said:

I prefer the controversy discussing/arguing the referee's decisions.  But I suppose I'm a dinosaur and must move aside for the Sky geneartion. Instant gratification and everything sanitised. 

Im not quite a dinosaur, mid 40's. 

10 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

I don't think he deserved this patronising reply.. he's made a good point imo.

Wasn't meant to patronising, apologise if that how it comes across. He did make a good point but not one I agree wholeheartedly with.  I still haven't come to terms with the goalie not been able to pick the ball up from a back pass, asking me to come to terms with VAR and modern technology is asking a lot.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Wasn't meant to patronising, apologise if that how it comes across. He did make a good point but not one I agree wholeheartedly with.  I still haven't come to terms with the goalie not been able to pick the ball up from a back pass, asking me to come to terms with VAR and modern technology is asking a lot.

Fair enough mate. No problem. I still dont like the Euro, i miss the drachma etc...

• Haha 1

Just now, billyblack said:

Fair enough mate. No problem. I still dont like the Euro, i miss the drachma etc...

That's a whole another discussion.lol But I don't want to upset @Costello 77 again.  He's my only friend on here, well he says he's my friend, well he doesn't even say that but I like to think of him being a friend, as much as you can have friends on social media.  If I plus him more he might come to like me. 

Oh well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1