Dawson, Baker etc.

Dawson had a shocker on Saturday, not just for their goal but his performance in the 2nd half was embarrassing. This is coming from a big Dawson fan, the question is do we keep him as number 1? I'm not sure... someone better qualified knows the answer!

Baker on the other hand is no way near good enough, gives 100% every game but so out of his depth, Palmer is clearly the better full back.

All though for me we need 2 new full backs in Janwar (as Jos would say!) Fox is not good enough, Penney is okay but can he play every game full back? Not sure, I'd like us to priortise these 2 positions 

I feel for Dawson. For me if you put Westwood or De Gea in that net you still have the most abysmal team defensively in front of you. 

Baker doesn’t look ready at all. Had a few good games to be fair to him however now he seems to be struggling with the standard. Can never get rid of the ball fast enough. 

On 08/12/2018 at 20:32, Ian said:

So a player goes from winning player of the month to not being good enough in the time it takes for one shot to go in

Is Pickford no longer good enough on the strength of last weeks last minute mistake against Everton 

Or De Gea no longer good enough to claim he's the best in the world 

What about that clown at Arsenal

just watch match of the day or EFL every saturday and you'll see errors like Dawson's today 3-5 times and by much more experienced and supposedly bettter keepers

...and a certain GK at S2 was involved in a great move for L**ds' goal there about a week ago.

Guest Ferkorf

If Jos is sacked today we need to put most of these boys back into the under 23's. Jos didn't have a policy of giving youngsters a chance he had no choice but to play some of them. Also all the deadwood abdi, jones, boyd etc need to be shipped off in Jan if possible along with the injury prone players Lee, Winnall, Hooper, Hutch maybe even Fessi next summer.

The new managers needs a fresh canvas

OP really should get a grip !!

They are young lads thrown into a team that lacks talent and commitment in many areas and a tried tested and stable defensive system (not to mention pace and physicality). The defence gets changed every week both in people and formation. No wonder they struggle to gel it together.

Dawson has made some great saves and yes an odd mistake or two but has real potential (as does Wildsmith).

Him, Baker, Penny, Thorniley and Co are first year pro's (in the championship). They all show promise, but should be allowed time to develop and have the senior pro's carry the load and the pressure, but this is just not being allowed to happen as they are being hung out to dry by the manager and senior pro's ....and i feel sorry for them.

Don' start scapegoating them or we will ruin them.

Take manure or any of the other premiership clubs, they blood their youngsters slowly (even when they cosy many £10's of millions).

The fault is with Jos for dumping the older 'steady pro's en-mass  like Westwood, Hutchinson, Jones Boyd and Abdi, who can do a holding job for us in this situation.

Taxi for Jos and the entire back room team !!!