Players to get rid of

Guest LittleG
7 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

This summer we have a chance to start again and rebuild for the future with younger,  hungry players on their way up in the game  . A chance to build a squad that can develop together for years to come.

We cannot afford to get it wrong.

I agree we cannot afford to get it wrong but do you honestly trust the people responsible to get it right to actually get it right 

7 hours ago, Plonk said:

Which is why the first one out of the door should be the manager. We need someone who knows what they are doing to rebuild this side.

But it wasn't his side in the first place. Just an idea, why not let him do it his way when we get the rotten wood out of the way. The bloke as not had a fair crack whilst he as been here. Christ as he inherited a monumental car crash of a squad. Get rid of the lot and let him re build. No wonder he is quiet on the touchline, these performances leave me sodding speechless. 

21 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

But it wasn't his side in the first place. Just an idea, why not let him do it his way when we get the rotten wood out of the way. The bloke as not had a fair crack whilst he as been here. Christ as he inherited a monumental car crash of a squad. Get rid of the lot and let him re build. No wonder he is quiet on the touchline, these performances leave me sodding speechless. 

Dont think “rotten wood” is really appropriate.

Hooper, Lee and Hutch have given us a lot of effort and a lot of pleasure. If they go, and they probably should, they’ll be fondly thought of and missed.

But I do get your point, and it’s totally valid. Jos has inherited a wreck of a squad. 

Just now, Holmowl said:

Dont think “rotten wood” is really appropriate.

Hooper, Lee and Hutch have given us a lot of effort and a lot of pleasure. If they go, and they probably should, they’ll be fondly thought of and missed.

But I do get your point, and it’s totally valid. Jos has inherited a wreck of a squad. 

Wednesday have done a lot more for Hutchinson than he has for the club.  

Do agree about Lee though, it's a massive shame but he does need to go, genuinely believed he was the best midfielder in the division a couple of season ago. Big loss. 

On 28/11/2018 at 12:14, wawawuto said:

Palmer- Nowhere near good enough. Nothing more needed to be said.

Baker- Maybe a loan, but definitely not good enough yet. 

Pudil- Will be 34 by next season, needs to go soon.

Van Aken- Try and recover any of what we spent on him.

Fox- If anyone will take him, contract is unfortunately until 2020.

Abdi- Release

Boyd- Release

Jones- Release

Matias- Can't be on pennies, maybe see if he will take a pay cut, if not release.

Joao- Way too inconsistent, can't be relied upon. Try and get a decent fee.

Nuhiu- Nowhere near good enough, love the bloke but simply has to go.

Hooper- Try and get him to stay, maybe some sort of pay as you play deal etc, if not wages too high and struggling for fitness. Release (Possibly)

Lee- As unfortunate as it is, if he is never going to play again we aren't really in a position to keep paying him at the moment are we. 

Rhodes- Hopefully he keeps scoring for Norwich and we can get a very nice fee for him. 

Try and keep Westwood if we can sort finances out, Hutchinson too if rumours are true and he is fit.

Consider any nice offers for Bannan, Forestieri or Reach, if not keep and build around them.

Pelupessy please

9 hours ago, Box_Man said:

The next 18 months are going to be painful, 19/20 next season could be a real struggle

We have to hope players stay injury free and try and play a similar 11 every week 

Somthing along the lines of 

Dawson

Baker.              Lees.           Thorniley.           Penney

Pelupessy.            Kirby 

Joao.                 Winnall.                 Forestieri 

Fletcher

I expect Bannan & Reach to be sold raising £15 million 

Hutch paid up and released

The rest all released who’s contracts are up

Going to be painful to watch

That team would be relegated, no midfield, weak defence