Season ticket holders

9 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Even though we have the kids we STILL have those players on long term, high wage contracts to fund.

If it was at all possible I would make them Redundant, treat them like any other employee who cannot do their job, alas, that is not an option due to the only vontacts that are honoured in Football.

Great point, if only we could! That's another thread right there...... which players would you make redundant?

On 25/11/2018 at 14:02, Hookowl said:

I always renew whatever manager is at the club, I support SWFC not some manager.

I know what you're saying. I used to go home and away, rain or shine, regardless of whether we were losing every week or winning.

But I'm at a time in my life where I can't justify taking every other Saturday and the occasional weeknight away from my wife n kids, or spending money that we could spend on other things, if it's not going to be at least half entertaining. 

The Derby game was good. He almost got the team right for a change (barring Fox, obviously, and playing Forrestieri and Reach the wrong way around). If tonight is similar, I might start to chnge my tune. But if he persists with playing ultra-negative boring crap, I've got better things to do with my time and money. 

• Like 1

First time on Saturday we and the other half said we might not renew.

Mind you we say that every year and always do.  But its getting a joke

with all the untruths and mystery, we're sick of it!.

Edited by Mus