Season ticket holders

I think I need to get out more as I haven’t yet come across a single person who says that they are not going to renew their season ticket. That’s not to say that these people don’t exist as I’m sure that will apply to some fans. 

The people who I attend the matches with are as disappointed as I am about our current plight, but we’ve seen a lot worse over the years and I along with my mates are prepared to see it through, and I believe that things will eventually turn for the better. 

I have said before that I believe that things may have to get worse before they improve, especially with the financial restraints that are being placed on our club at the moment, and will apply again next season. 

Whilst not being Jos’s biggest fan at the moment, I personally fully appreciate the difficulty that he currently faces with regards to the lack of ability to be able to add currently to our ageing squad. 

13 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Never gunna happen,we stink fella,but not that bad.

12-14000 is a figure id use if chansiri and jos were still here based on league 1 and for a night game , cant stand leeds but even they were down to 16k for some night games under cellino . I will still be there as still have another 2 half years on my season ticket . on other hand if we were top 6 like derby we would have took 9000 to derby if they gave us the tickets not the 2800 they fetched yesterday and the 1500 for last season when they were unbeaten in about 16 games .we have massive support but these fools running our club are doing there best to alienate the support. 

Just now, handworth52 said:

12-14000 is a figure id use if chansiri and jos were still here based on league 1 and for a night game , cant stand leeds but even they were down to 16k for some night games under cellino . I will still be there as still have another 2 half years on my season ticket . on other hand if we were top 6 like derby we would have took 9000 to derby if they gave us the tickets not the 2800 they fetched yesterday and the 1500 for last season when they were unbeaten in about 16 games .we have massive support but these fools running our club are doing there best to alienate the support. 

Doesn't matter what figure  you'd use,even when we stink,more than 14,000 turn up.

I will renew because I can afford it, and I have a 47 year run to keep up.

Dont enjoy it at the moment, and haven’t for a couple of years, but have seen worse.

its disenchantment with the Chairman that’s my biggest turn off. I won’t buy anything with the word Chansiri on it.

if it’s horizontal freezing rain in the winter on a Tuesday night the red button might be tempting, but I will still go.

1 minute ago, maldino2004 said:

I think I need to get out more as I haven’t yet come across a single person who says that they are not going to renew their season ticket. That’s not to say that these people don’t exist as I’m sure that will apply to some fans. 

The people who I attend the matches with are as disappointed as I am about our current plight, but we’ve seen a lot worse over the years and I along with my mates are prepared to see it through, and I believe that things will eventually turn for the better. 

I have said before that I believe that things may have to get worse before they improve, especially with the financial restraints that are being placed on our club at the moment, and will apply again next season. 

Whilst not being Jos’s biggest fan at the moment, I personally fully appreciate the difficulty that he currently faces with regards to the lack of ability to be able to add currently to our ageing squad. 

I wouldn't trust jos with 2p in any transfer market ,he would have a competition with carlos to see how bad he can be in bringing players in. carlos had 1 good signing out of 20 which was reach , the other good players were not signed by carlos . jos signed pelepussy I think that's 1 too many. onomah seems lost here , while hector who looks a good player aint exactly helped shawing the defence up. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Doesn't matter what figure  you'd use,even when we stink,more than 14,000 turn up.

yer but a few years ago when in league 1 the prices were a lot lower ,chansiri wont ever reduce the prices while he is here .plus there wernt as much games on tv then and other reasons . jos wont be here next season so doubt they will drop to those levels but certainly if chansiri is still here and playing in league 1 we will be down to mid teens for night games. Birmingham on the other hand have been through a rough time on the pitch but have got the right manager for them and aint alienating the support like chansiri is , they charged us and brum £20 and kids for a quid and only a tenner for adults for qpr night game ,we have the highest prices and about the worst team to watch on the pitch . 

Had a season ticket for much of the time since 1961, with a few gaps. Current 3 year ticket ends at the end of this season. Will I renew? Not unless we stay up and start playing much better  At present, it is just too depressing, much like the early 1970s. We should never have got to this position and for the second time in 20 years wasted a fortune without success. 

forgive the sh*te memory but was THE survey before the 3-5 year ST deal offered ?

IF it was how many people feel misled by the assumption we would continue spending ?  When it appears the people with the sight of the accounts may have known about the impossibility of that 

and given that embargo and worse on the horizon knowledge how many would have bought an extended one?

35 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

yer but a few years ago when in league 1 the prices were a lot lower ,chansiri wont ever reduce the prices while he is here .plus there wernt as much games on tv then and other reasons . jos wont be here next season so doubt they will drop to those levels but certainly if chansiri is still here and playing in league 1 we will be down to mid teens for night games. Birmingham on the other hand have been through a rough time on the pitch but have got the right manager for them and aint alienating the support like chansiri is , they charged us and brum £20 and kids for a quid and only a tenner for adults for qpr night game ,we have the highest prices and about the worst team to watch on the pitch . 

Mid teens eh..........................................so 13/14/15000.......................................not gunna happen,we stink fella,but not that bad.

I haven't renewed this season, a fair few games are shown on Sky live and on the red button which probably means I won't buy another season ticket, in future I'll pick and choose a few POTG matches

Will save money enough on travel, hotel bills and ST to pay for a decent holiday each year

I’ve been as happy clappy as they come in previous years.

Past two seasons apathy has set in and I’m just not enjoying it. I’m used to losing and I’ve seen us play league one football but I’ve never felt as not fussed as this.

It’s everything. Our style of football, the players we have at our disposal but not using them, the lack of plan B...the fact that the ‘fixes’ are so blindingly obvious.

Its all made the atmosphere around the club toxic and not very nice to spend time within. I’ve got a ST and only been to three home games this season. In fairness, I’d have been to more but work has dictated otherwise. But I was free to go to the Norwich game and just couldn’t be bothered with it.

I need to see some changes to be honest. Whilst top to bottom management can’t be bothered that it’s inspiring nothing. It’s not about losing games, it’s the manner of the whole set up. I can handle losing games and have done for years.

Jokes on me though I guess as they already have my money. And I’ll probably renew out of habit and blind hope.

Ive also recently broken my tibia and fibula so that’ll dictate things a bit now too. Probably can’t go on Tuesday but maybe aiming for the Rotherham game. Gets me out the house at least.

Edited by FlyingOwl
  • Like 1

Standard of football, ridiculous pricing by DC and increasing tele coverage with the red button is making my choice pretty easy right now. Coming to the end of the 3 year spell, no intention to extend unless big changes happen. 

Edited by swfcjack27