Season ticket holders

I always thought the ups & downs of following Wednesday was what made us become hooked.Theres been times over the years I could not afford to go to games due to bringing up a family.The kids are all grown up now & I have a better paid job & less of a daily financial burden so last few years had memberships but went to around 20 home games a season.

The kids have had season tickets for a good few years now & I have tried to get to most games as POTG.

I invested in a season ticket last season but due to working nights missed around 6 home games.

This season I have managed to make all the home games so far.

Will I be renewing season ticket for next season?You bet your arse I will be as will the kids as its blue blood in my family veins & I love this roller coaster ride I have been on with this amazing football club for the last 45 years.

Up the Owls.

Edited by dazaston

Guest addedtime
25 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Way to go Fella.

It's the club you support. thru thick and thin, but it is also down to the individual personal choice.

I have a three year S/T and I am saving up for the next in 2 years time.

Once a Wednesday fan, always a Wednesday fan.

It is for life not just Xmas.

I started a thread ages ago - difference between a fan and a supporter.

I may not renew next year. In which case I won't be a supporter but will still be a fan.

4 hours ago, eddieowl64 said:

will still have a season ticket next season, it is very frustrating but been there before and still carried on each season, the worst I find is that me and our lass travel 90 miles and it does get difficult at times, especially the night games. I have thought about not getting a season ticket at times but when it comes round we just get one, I find it strange how people have season tickets and just stop going, i wonder if these people were actually going before chansiri took over , as it seems the hope was there and we were doing well, as soon as the hope goes they dont want to know, good or bad some will always be there. keep the faith,:biggrin:

I honestly think because we got so close under Carlos and just where we are now , people just reckon our big chance has well and truly gone for the foreseeable future .....under Luhkay and Chansiri we are a shambles of a set up and it's the hope that's killed it off 

6 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

£20 to stand behind the goal at Halifax last weekend in the conference

£22 at Chesterfield last season in Div 4.

In general agree with the critique of prices but there is such a thing as not pushing one's luck

Just my opinion mate

Don't give a throw about other clubs prices.

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Thats fair enough mate...But some won't...after paying...So therefore folk have actually PAID..not to go...In that respect...yea £28 is extortionate...isn't it?

They could always give their S/T to some one else, out of the goodness of their hearts of course, on the rare occasions when I cannot go, that is what I do, at least the club gets a bit of money from a pint or two.

6 hours ago, addedtime said:

I started a thread ages ago - difference between a fan and a supporter.

I may not renew next year. In which case I won't be a supporter but will still be a fan.

Correct, and that is your choice, it's like education, you can always go back to it.

On 25/11/2018 at 10:32, S36 OWL said:

Im in last year of my three  year ST , and ive missed a couple of games this season through choice. Will i renew ? , not how things are right now . Ive has an ST for over 30 years , but ive never felt more disconnected from the club i love .Its not just the crap on the pitch , it runs much deeper than that .

Nail on the head pal.

I'm sick of what Chansiri has done to this club and how it's been taken away from the fans.

That "survey" was pack of lies and and a complete con. I do not believe for one second that our fans voted for high prices in the numbers were were supposed to have done, and don't get me started on those bent questions. Look what we got anyway, kids and high prices, with more and more lies emanating rom the club.

The only wy he'll learn is if the ST holders vote with their feet and for that reason, I'm out. No way I'll be renewing, the club is absolutely rotten to the core..

Edited by Steelman

1 minute ago, Steelman said:

Nail on the head pal.

I'm sick of what Chansiri has done to this club and how it's been taken away from the fans.

That "survey" was pack of lies and and a complete con. I do not believe for one second that our fans voted for high prices in the numbers were were supposed to have done, and don't get me started on those bent questions. Look what we got anyway, kids and high prices, with more and more lies emanating rom the club.

The only wy he'll learn is if the ST holders vote with their feet and for that reason, I'm out. No way I'll be renewing.

Even though we have the kids we STILL have those players on long term, high wage contracts to fund.

If it was at all possible I would make them Redundant, treat them like any other employee who cannot do their job, alas, that is not an option due to the only vontacts that are honoured in Football.