Season ticket holders

4 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Mid teens eh..........................................so 13/14/15000.......................................not gunna happen,we stink fella,but not that bad.

Sure it was down to 15-16k for some midweek games in league 1 under Irvine (or when Megson took over). And we weren't being ripped off then.

Bet Torres wasn't there then 

7 minutes ago, BigBlueDan said:

Sure it was down to 15-16k for some midweek games in league 1 under Irvine (or when Megson took over). And we weren't being ripped off then.

Bet Torres wasn't there then 

Yeh,seem to remember the 16,000ish,but i aint havin fans sayin we'll be down to 12/14 thousand because Chansiri/Jos are still here.

3 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Yeh,seem to remember the 16,000ish,but i aint havin fans sayin we'll be down to 12/14 thousand because Chansiri/Jos are still here.

It will be possible if he keeps the price regime up and we drop....maybe not the first year, but it will happen without a change of direction...easily...Ive been in Hillsborough with 8K or less there

Just now, asteener1867 said:

It will be possible if he keeps the price regime up and we drop....maybe not the first year, but it will happen without a change of direction...easily...Ive been in Hillsborough with 8K or less there

so was I wonder how many of us on here are left with hair 

Just now, steelowl said:

so was I wonder how many of us on here are left with hair 

I'm out lol

Seriously bthough...Look at the way it is going, not just Wednesday ..but football...

Tuesday night...winter...Champions league on the TV ..is it?

Wednesday V Bolton....wander down there in the fog...or watch on the red button?

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

But thats the thing,i believe things will/would have changed for the fanbase to just give up, i can't prove it of course,its just when we are cacker than we are now,it seems to keep the hardcore support of around 15/16000ish...........................................just an opinion like.

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I'm out lol

Seriously bthough...Look at the way it is going, not just Wednesday ..but football...

Tuesday night...winter...Champions league on the TV ..is it?

Wednesday V Bolton....wander down there in the fog...or watch on the red button?

wrong L ol   you meant :tango: surely?      i'm heading that way  this shower aint helping

30 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

But thats the thing,i believe things will/would have changed for the fanbase to just give up, i can't prove it of course,its just when we are cacker than we are now,it seems to keep the hardcore support of around 15/16000ish...........................................just an opinion like.

Fair enough mate...I'm simply debating it...

The fanbase...in my opinion, is already being eroded, by prices, lack of communication and a poor team .

There are Owls fans who have stopped going, simply because of prices, these fans are hard to drag back, they will ONLY be dragged back by success on the pitch..No sign at all of that happening..Then you might suggest lowering the price...hardly works, cos the team is still poor..Off they go...... lost.

Extrapolate this , year on year, and the fanbase erodes...They don't take the kids..their kids don't take theirs..etc.

The neutral Sheffield fan, or transient fan is not going to pay more money to watch what he can watch cheaper at Bramall lane...He takes his kids to the Lane..they become Blades fans..as do their kids...

Long term..we are eroding our fan base..its starkly obvious to me

Must admit the club /EFL are making the decision harder - I have 2 lads both just finished Uni and started work and mad keen despite the on field offerings ......both are now adult Season tickets in the North which I pay for as I can afford it and want to keep our lads day out...... but the killer is that we live in Leicestershire and despite every match being an ‘away’ game we get some sort of value from a ST ....however it is becoming increasingly difficult (and frustrating) to get to midweek and Friday night home games due to the ongoing roadworks/volume of traffic on the M1

After a day at work a couple of pints followed by the red button is more appealing than bumper to bumper traffic for between 2-3 hours, no beer and a return journey incorporating a detour through the centre of Nottingham because the M1 is closed or limited to one lane - not sure from the comments on here that many of the Sheffield based supporters appreciate these issues 

Could never envisage a time when we would not get Season Tickets especially after the boys kept the faith despite the flack they took from their mates as Leicester won the league .....but membership plus POTG is surprisingly looking more attractive for next season

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Me too, that era makes this season look like top class, boy we were sheite, till 'Sir' Jack came and turned things round, mind you it took HIM 3 years to get us out of Div 3.

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Fair enough mate...I'm simply debating it...

The fanbase...in my opinion, is already being eroded, by prices, lack of communication and a poor team .

There are Owls fans who have stopped going, simply because of prices, these fans are hard to drag back, they will ONLY be dragged back by success on the pitch..No sign at all of that happening..Then you might suggest lowering the price...hardly works, cos the team is still poor..Off they go...... lost.

Extrapolate this , year on year, and the fanbase erodes...They don't take the kids..their kids don't take theirs..etc.

The neutral Sheffield fan, or transient fan is not going to pay more money to watch what he can watch cheaper at Bramall lane...He takes his kids to the Lane..they become Blades fans..as do their kids...

Long term..we are eroding our fan base..its starkly obvious to me

£28 for the Rovrum game, £5 for kids.

Lets see how many turn up.