Westwood

You were trying to paint Pearson as some sort of oldschool, honest guy (so I was right) yet he stitched us up recently when he took Hirst Jnr to his currently bottom of the league Belgian side so Leicester could avoid paying us a fee.

His decision to sell us Vardy would have been idiotic (with hindsight) on his part.

There is no doubt he laid some of the groundwork regarding Leicester's title win but his jobs since then have been a disaster.

Your point re. Warnock is a touch random and I suppose we'll never know because there is no way he would ever get/take/be allowed to manage us and no real proof that he was ever asked.

You're not arguing your cause very clearly tbh and I'm a bit lost as to how we arrived here from a discussion re. Westwood but if you are trying to say that Pearson and Warnock are squeaky clean then you're wrong and if you're trying to say that they are dodgy but successful then with regards to us it is again just guesswork.

I need a lie down.

Edited by sonofbert2

22 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

You were trying to paint Pearson as some sort of oldschool, honest guy (so I was right) yet he stitched us up recently when he took Hirst Jnr to his currently bottom of the league Belgian side so Leicester could avoid paying us a fee.

His decision to sell us Vardy would have been idiotic (with hindsight) on his part.

There is no doubt he laid some of the groundwork regarding Leicester's title win but his jobs since then have been a disaster.

Your point re. Warnock is a touch random and I suppose we'll never know because there is no way he would ever get/take/be allowed to manage us and no real proof that he was ever asked.

You're not arguing your cause very clearly tbh and I'm a bit lost as to how we arrived here from a discussion re. Westwood but if you are trying to say that Pearson and Warnock are squeaky clean then you're wrong and if you're trying to say that they are dodgy but successful then with regards to us it is again just guesswork.

I need a lie down.

Pearson wouldn't have made that sub.

Westwood would have won us game Wednesday.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Pearson wouldn't have made that sub.

Westwood would have won us game Wednesday.

How would’ve Westwood won us the game on Wednesday? Would’ve been on the halfway line and hacked Barnes down, like one of the 4 outfield players should’ve?