Professionalism

33 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

The biscuit thing if he's hungry he's hungry. Doesn't matter to me nor should it to anyone.

The Bullen thing tho is an absolute disgrace. Too bothered these days about his estate agency more than football.

Some backroom changes need to be made sharpish.

How do you know?

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I know he is involved with that, he has been for years, what evidence do you have to suggest he is now too bothered about that in terms of it affecting his football? His tweets suggest show nothing to suggest he has fallen out of love with us or the game.

Have you seen his actions recently at matches? Watch him at games. He just sits on the bench, usually on his hands. Before he was up at edge of technical area shouting instructions. Not just under carlos, under Jos for a while too.

Something had clearly happened with him, as since March he has been less and less involved on match days. Who knows what it is but to me points like he's had enough, or at least uninterested right now.

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Have you seen his actions recently at matches? Watch him at games. He just sits on the bench, usually on his hands. Before he was up at edge of technical area shouting instructions. Not just under carlos, under Jos for a while too.

Something had clearly happened with him, as since March he has been less and less involved on match days. Who knows what it is but to me points like he's had enough, or at least uninterested right now.

Maybe his role has been changed and his actions on the touchline have been discussed with the management team. You are just speculating, saying in 1 post who can blame him and in another he is not focused enough due to his estate agency..

Guest Grez Bez
47 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He's now a coach and not the assistant manager.

7 hours ago, Hookowl said:

The Ginger Nuts will be on next.

This shows all that's wrong with the club. I suspect they were Chocolate Bourbons. The hight of decadence. An excuse for eating two biscuits as they are welded together with chocolate. 

They want to take a long hard look at themselves. Gingernuts are the only type of biscuit that should be taken onto the sidelines of a game involving The Wednesday. 

garymegson