Professionalism

In December, stood in almost the exact same spot at Brentford, I watched Andy Kalinis sprint down the tunnel and back again during the game to fetch a packet of biscuits for the bench.

Yesterday, the man who was Caretaker in December, Bullen, was LAID DOWN with his feet up and back on the advertising boards.

Never seen either of those things in my years watching or playing at a poor Sunday league level. 

Some people down there need their heads wobbling.

1 minute ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

I wasn't close enough to see the brand sadly - they were clearly already open though.

The trauma and the humanity of it.

We've officially hit rock bottom.

The tubby bellys last season make sense now. Our match day bench is a party.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

In December, stood in almost the exact same spot at Brentford, I watched Andy Kalinis sprint down the tunnel and back again during the game to fetch a packet of biscuits for the bench.

Yesterday, the man who was Caretaker in December, Bullen, was LAID DOWN with his feet up and back on the advertising boards.

Never seen either of those things in my years watching or playing at a poor Sunday league level. 

Bourbons or custard creams ? 

4 hours ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

Crumbs what ever next :duntmatter: