Professionalism

4 hours ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

In December, stood in almost the exact same spot at Brentford, I watched Andy Kalinis sprint down the tunnel and back again during the game to fetch a packet of biscuits for the bench.

Yesterday, the man who was Caretaker in December, Bullen, was LAID DOWN with his feet up and back on the advertising boards.

Never seen either of those things in my years watching or playing at a poor Sunday league level. 

Some people down there need their heads wobbling.

Well that takes the Biscuit :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

If and when Jos leaves Bullen needs to go also, i dont see what he brings to the team especially if his ideas are anything like what they where when he was caretaker manager. To be honest the lack of professionalism on and off the pitch at the minute is shocking.

Edited by WalthamOwl

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Bourbons or custard creams ? 

Wafers I think although my source could have been referring to the defence rather than the biscuits.

19 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

The biscuit thing if he's hungry he's hungry. Doesn't matter to me nor should it to anyone.

The Bullen thing tho is an absolute disgrace. Too bothered these days about his estate agency more than football.

Some backroom changes need to be made sharpish.

Suppose you've got some sort of foundation to back up that statement?

Bit harsh on Bullen. We all know he does care about the club and just cos his bird is as pretty as she is rich we can’t hold her against him (ooo matron!)

As a defender I’m surprised he wasn’t hiding behind the sofa st that horror show. We were very Luhukay not to concede 10. 

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Suppose you've got some sort of foundation to back up that statement?

It's his job? Look at Twitter and Spencer Estates. Said the same under CC. 

It would not surprise me if he has fallen out of love with the game because of recent goings on with us the past few years. I also would not blame him if he did.

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

It's his job? Look at Twitter and Spencer Estates. Said the same under CC. 

It would not surprise me if he has fallen out of love with the game because of recent goings on with us the past few years. I also would not blame him if he did.

I know he is involved with that, he has been for years, what evidence do you have to suggest he is now too bothered about that in terms of it affecting his football? His tweets suggest show nothing to suggest he has fallen out of love with us or the game.