Heading for a stint in League One again

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm still trying hard to be positive

Trying harder not to overreact to todays performance too

There's so much to look at, absorb and discuss from todays game

But for me it all goes back immediately to the off pitch stuff at the club

I agree in the main, we would be far better off had we been able to keep Hunt, bring back Venancio and play Westwood - all of which are directly as a result of the off-field issues.

However, I don't think they should be used to excuse the fact that every time the manager fields a back 4 we look like doing well to get away with only conceding 2 and despite having around half the ball possession today we looked totally bereft of any attacking threat.

My league 1 squad: 

1 Dawson

2 Baker

3 Penney 

4 JvA

5 neilson

6 Thornely 

7 Preston

8 Pelupessy 

9 Winall 

10 Jaoa 

11 Kirby 

12 Borukov

13 Wildsmith 

14 Palmer 

15 hunt

16 O Grady 

17 Nuhiu (if he’s got 2 year deal)

Could probably keep a few others too or completely start a fresh, but that’s a solid foundation that playing competitive regular football would develop leaps and bounds for a fraction of our superstar seniors squad we’ve assembled. 

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

Seriously how depressing is that? Not an over reaction but there is just nothing positive coming out of this club even the players seem confused with what jos seems to be doing after all its his call now .

Player recruitment ...see Joey and Van Aken...those would seriously struggle in L1!!

It all started so well but this chairman is constantly making the wrong decisions and unless something is done very quickly we will be playing in the JPT next season with this duo we have right now.

Utter shambles ... 

3/1 to be relegated       7/1  2 weeks ago    bookies clearly in the cabal 

• Haha 1

FF, Baz, Reach, Hooper, Lee, Lees, Westwood, Fletcher, Winnall, Boyd etc are not relegation fodder.

They're all good players, much better than those we had before Chansiri seized power.

We are bobbage at the moment, but we're not bobbage across the board.

It's just that we're incredibly faecal in one particular area, namely the defence.

If Venancio and Hunt had remained, we may well have continued where we left off last season.

We simply must bring in defensive loans ASAP.

Today would have been a toughie even in our top-six seasons, if we're honest with ourselves.