Heading for a stint in League One again

Seriously how depressing is that? Not an over reaction but there is just nothing positive coming out of this club even the players seem confused with what jos seems to be doing after all its his call now .

Player recruitment ...see Joey and Van Aken...those would seriously struggle in L1!!

It all started so well but this chairman is constantly making the wrong decisions and unless something is done very quickly we will be playing in the JPT next season with this duo we have right now.

Utter shambles ... 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Seriously how depressing is that? Not an over reaction but there is just nothing positive coming out of this club even the players seem confused with what jos seems to be doing after all its his call now .

Player recruitment ...see Joey and Van Aken...those would seriously struggle in L1!!

It all started so well but this chairman is constantly making the wrong decisions and unless something is done very quickly we will be playing in the JPT next season with this duo we have right now.

Utter shambles ... 

Absolutely an over reaction.

Brentford are a good side, but other than that our opening 5 fixtures are about as “favourable” a run of 5 games as you can ever hope to have in this division.

We currently sit on 1 point from 3 of them.

Anything less than 6 points from the next 2 and it’s a walk that represents a sleepwalk to relegation unless there’s major changes.

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm half expecting forestieri to go this weekend too

I am beginning to believe that this is the "sweetener" thrown into the negotiations to get the embargo lifted. Forestieri out on loan with pre-agreed sale. :sad:

23 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

Absolutely an over reaction.

Lol so you went onto my profile and searched my history to neg every post ive made lol.

Heres a heads up...you might be doing it all night because ive got quite a few posts on here lol

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm surprised people are surprised 

Genuinely shocked people didnt' realise what a mess we are in on and off the pitch

On loan or abroad? 

57 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Utter shambles ... 

:Chansiri:

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Genuinely shocked people didnt' realise what a mess we are in on and off the pitch

Is it bad that part of me thinks league one may be our only way out, to push his hand into clearing decks and starting over. 

In that league we have a squad of U23 players that we could compliment with low cost, experience. 

Maybe some were swayed by your positive threads!

They seem long gone already judging by this post - there are only 5 hours remaining for FF to leave this weekend after all. I would give it until next week (tomorrow) at least.

That's the thing, why did nobody expect this. It's been an utter mess all pre season.

It was an utter mess last pre season.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Maybe some were swayed by your positive threads!

They seem long gone already judging by this post - there are only 5 hours remaining for FF to leave this weekend after all. I would give it until next week (tomorrow) at least.

I'm still trying hard to be positive

Trying harder not to overreact to todays performance too

There's so much to look at, absorb and discuss from todays game

But for me it all goes back immediately to the off pitch stuff at the club

Owlstalk Shop