Do you reckon Jos will rearrange the pack against Hull?

Personally I think we should look at our players we have and what’s the best team we can put out to be most effective 

we are strong up top but weak at the back 

there for we should look at making the defence more compact and harder to breakdown. We are trying to get our width from players who quite frankly arnt good enough to provide the quality and this is also exposing us at the back 

let’s go a back 4 with little pressure on the full backs to get forward apart from in a supporting role 

hutch protects the back 4 

westwood holds goal 

bannan pulls the strings 

reach provides energy 

Fessi and Joao provide the width and drift in also giving us directness and pace 

and fletcher is our man in the box 

this will never happen at all this season but I think we would be much more effective 

D0160356-EC97-4555-A3CB-83CBC0E0929D.jpeg

Depends on who is fit, but here it goes

Wildsmith

Hutch                 Lees                Pudil

Boyd                                                                                               Reach

Joey                        Bannan

Joao                                                                               Fessi

Fletcher

If Fletcher not ready i would move Joao to be up top, Fessi Right wing, Reach Left wing and Fox at left wing back.

I like Hutch at centre half and i think that back 3 has potential, i worry about Pudil over a full season and i think he may end up being dropped for Van Aken, Thorniley etc.

I hope he does change it, I like his reaction to question about do Hutch, Bannan and Joey provide enough support to forwards, he said along lines of Joey and Bannan provided plenty of support as a two, we added support by making that a three. 

Hope he goes back to a two in middle and 343 set up! 

I just hope Westwood is back in the net and Hutch is in a back 3.

If Westwood is frozen out then it may undo all the positivity of the new membership deal. And what would be the point of not playing him, we will still be paying his wages !!!  We have got one of the best keepers in the league, we are paying him a fortune every week - get him in the effin team and give us the best chance we have of winning every game