Do you reckon Jos will rearrange the pack against Hull?

Would probably describe Jos' formation and tactics at Wigan as 'experimental jazz'

Do you think he'll come back to playing a more traditional Beatles number this week or will he continue his experimental musical flow?

Hutch into the back three - surely gotta happen right?

Owlstalk Shop

Can he play any other formation that 5-3-2 we have some great attackers and we play 5 at the back, either he cannot play attacking football or the players won't play for him.

Something has to change quick or it's going to be a very long hard season.

41 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

No, send a team out as close as possible to the Wigan one, let them make a mends for last week.

No absolutely not. Hutchinson has been a fish out of water playing an advanced midfield role.

Agianst both Villarreal and Wigan we conceded three sloppy goals. He has to be in a defensive midfield position or in the back three itself. Our defending was powder puff stuff in both games.

Play to your strengths Jos with Joao Fletcher Forestieri up front especially at home.

4-4-2 please with Fessi on the left, Fletch and Joao up front. Reach on the right cutting in. 

Bannan and Jones in the centre. 

Hutch and Lees at the back. 

Palmer and Fox full backs 

Probably get panned for Fox and Jones, but I think it wouldn’t harm to change it up. 

Bring Lee on for Jones and Boyd for Reach if required.  Throw Matias on up front to pull their defence apart. 

Edited by Rogers
  • Haha 1

1535587780_OwlsvHull.png.31e4a14056b93de720850bb0eb10092e.png

It might be worthwhile Jos reverting to this at home.

Don't get me wrong, I would have Westwood every game as No1 but it seems he'll be off somewhere.

Yeah I know Fox and Palmer are in there but we might as well put square blocks in square holes and play them in their natural position.

No defensive midfielder you say? Well Bannan has been playing so deep that everyone is on top of each other and whilst we're at home lets just try and outscore the opposition rather than depending on the defence because we're going to ship some goals this season IMO

3 minutes ago, erowl said:

Don't get me wrong, I would have Westwood every game as No1 but it seems he'll be off somewhere.

Yeah I know Fox and Palmer are in there but we might as well put square blocks in square holes and play them in their natural position.

No defensive midfielder you say? Well Bannan has been playing so deep that everyone is on top of each other and whilst we're at home lets just try and outscore the opposition rather than depending on the defence because we're going to ship some goals this season IMO

I’d take that - but we sometimes get overrun in midfield 

5 minutes ago, erowl said:

I'm what many on here would class as a 'clapper', but the prospect of playing Morgan Fox at left wing back fills even me with dread

WTF:

Edited by Minton