Wednesday TV

I suspect the price would be prohibitive. 

MUTV is £7 a month and they will have hundreds of thousands of subscribers. We'd have 10k at best and the price would have to be at least double to cover costs.

Then Chansiri would add his usual 100% 'Football fans are chumps' tax and all of a sudden we have headlines about us charging 4 times as much as Man U.

16 hours ago, keefdave said:

I watched on ifollow yesterday, the picture quality was ok, the commentary not so good.

Maybe the time has come for our own TV channel.

I'm currently watching Hibs v Motherwell on Hibs TV and the quality is 10 times better than ifollow.

IMG_20180805_151951.jpg.3e01a0d990b402bd3cfa9e337525903c.jpg

I bloody hope so Sheffield stealers got their own and I’ve been watching them on my well not so legit box ;) lol it’s ace. 

16 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Personally, I can't wait for...

NorthStanders - A serialized soap following the exploits and misadventures of a group of Wednesday fans as they navigate the pubs, betting shops and burger vans of Hillsborough in the frenetic hours before kickoff.

Wednesday's Got Talent - Owls fans from around the globe descend on Hillsborough Park to perform a dazzling array of acts in front of a live audience dragged out of the local boozers. Featuring Regi Blinker, Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu and Peter Atherton as judges.

Twin Beaks - Ozzie and Ollie Owl's investigation into the mysterious death of Barney Owl soon draws them into a frightening and disorienting world of backwards-talking kit-men, log-carrying tea ladies and damn fine cups of Bovril.

Embarrassing Bodies - Ex-Owl Michael Gray takes to the Kop to offer fitness and lifestyle advice to Wednesday fans of all shapes and sizes.

8 Out Of 10 Owls - An irreverent comedy panel game hosted by Gordon Watson. Led by team captains Kevin Pressman and Chris Bart-Williams, a rotating cast of Wednesday stars past and present tackle a series of statistical conundrums based on polls of the Wednesday fanbase.

Pointless - Nigel Jemson provides live updates on Rotherham United's latest exploits in the Championship.

Casualty - A drama series following the travails of a sometime footballer as he passes through various medical establishments seeking respite from assorted ailments, scrapes and injuries. Starring Dominic West as Almen Abdi.

Omg I laughed so hard a farted hahahahaha ace especially casualty