According to reports in Portugal...

On 13/06/2018 at 10:17, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Not for half a season for last 3 seasons he isnt....if he was guarenteed to be fit for a full season then yeh a no brainer great link up player and scores a few too,but hes not...uto ftb

2 seasons, not 3. He only missed one match for us 15/16.

I think we can safely assume Jos will manage our more fragile players far better than Carlos did. Last season Hooper played 23 consecutive matches, barely missing a single minute. Could you imagine any of our strikers playing so many consecutive matches without getting injured?

We start the new season with fresh legs and fresh management, and the luxury of having added Joao and Nuhiu to our list of genuine quality forwards. I expect to see a lot of rotation by Jos up top, getting our forwards fit, keeping them fit, and fighting for a starting shirt. Hooper, used more wisely, will be magnificent.

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

I think we can safely assume Jos will manage our more fragile players far better than Carlos did. Last season Hooper played 23 consecutive matches, barely missing a single minute. Could you imagine any of our strikers playing so many consecutive matches without getting injured?

We start the new season with fresh legs and fresh management, and the luxury of having added Joao and Nuhiu to our list of genuine quality forwards. I expect to see a lot of rotation by Jos up top, getting our forwards fit, keeping them fit, and fighting for a starting shirt. Hooper, used more wisely, will be magnificent.

I hope your right m8 if he stays

Ps 15/16 season he wasnt even fit and missed many games on bench...

On 16/06/2018 at 10:33, Holmowl said:

These are Hoopers stats for the past three seasons in the Championship since he signed for us.

2015/2016

Started 25 games inc play offs

Came on as a  sub 7 times

Played a full 90 min on just !4 times.

Taken off 11 times

2016/2017

Started 17 games, not available for play offs

Came on as a sub 6 times

Played a full 90 min just 3 times

taken off 14 times

2017/2018

Started 22 games

Came on as a sub twice

Played a full 90 min 14 times

taken off 8 times

So since arriving at SWFC in 2915 Hooper has started just 64 games in 3 seasons

He has played a full 90 just 31 times

Which are not the stats of a player who will get us promoted from the Championship.

Finally while watching the world cup a BBC commentator stated that prior to the start

of this years world cup Luis Suarez and Messi have already played over 60 games for

club and country this season .

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, outlaw pete said:

These are Hoopers stats for the past three seasons in the Championship since he signed for us.

2015/2016

Started 25 games inc play offs

Came on as a  sub 7 times

Played a full 90 min on just !4 times.

Taken off 11 times

2016/2017

Started 17 games, not available for play offs

Came on as a sub 6 times

Played a full 90 min just 3 times

taken off 14 times

2017/2018

Started 22 games

Came on as a sub twice

Played a full 90 min 14 times

taken off 8 times

So since arriving at SWFC in 2915 Hooper has started just 64 games in 3 seasons

He has played a full 90 just 31 times

Which are not the stats of a player who will get us promoted from the Championship.

Finally while watching the world cup a BBC commentator stated that prior to the start

of this years world cup Luis Suarez and Messi have already played over 60 games for

club and country this season .

But he started playing for us in November 2015, so it’s not 3 full seasons. That’s the point I was making.

But you are right. He needs to play more than he has in the past two seasons. Though hopefully their base fitness will be better and they will be rested more under Jos. We have an army of forwards so there’s no need to flog any of them to death.