Chansiri - Snooker Final

Best place to get to the front of the Cue to Table a bid or just to keep his hand in his Pocket :ph34r:

He’s also used to seeing a load of balls on a green surface in Sheffield :rolleyes:

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Down to the last four colours,  your opponent fouls and leaves a free ball, pot the pink for 4 points and then back to the brown. 

I've been to a pre season friendly at Macclesfield with the referee of this year's world snooker final tha knows. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

No you only get a free ball when your opponent plays a foul shot , I believe , ha very technical. 

Well, obviously. Then you pot the pink (as a free ball) and then the brown. Foook me, this is hard work.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, alanharper said:

Down to the last four colours,  your opponent fouls and leaves a free ball, pot the pink for 4 points and then back to the brown. 

I've been to a pre season friendly at Macclesfield with the referee of this year's world snooker final tha knows. 

Don't be modest...erm... Alan you've also been to his house and drinking on Division Street with him.....with me too! :-)

I was at Sunday night session and Monday afternoon session. I'd had a few gratis Peroni's in VIP lounge so when I got home I thought I was seeing things when I saw DC! Wednesday chairman and Wednesdayite ref in charge Final.........WAWAW!

5 minutes ago, OasisOwl72 said:

Don't be modest...erm... Alan you've also been to his house and drinking on Division Street with him.....with me too! :-)

I was at Sunday night session and Monday afternoon session. I'd had a few gratis Peroni's in VIP lounge so when I got home I thought I was seeing things when I saw DC! Wednesday chairman and Wednesdayite ref in charge Final.........WAWAW!

That's true...erm...Oasis but I was keeping it Wednesday related! I did bore my family senseless by repeatedly telling them that I'd recently been in that man on the telly's house though! Brilliant final as well, and expertly reffed.

Incidentally me and Chris still feel that we were somewhat overcharged for petrol money for that Macclesfield trip, but given that we saw a Kuqi hat trick and it was about 15 years ago we'll agree to let the matter drop.