Sunderland tho..

1 hour ago, cross owl said:

I think the problem, like you've said , is that there is no plan at all . All the politicians that were on the leave side i don't think really wanted to leave at all but we had to have some politicians on both sides so the people couldn't say it was bias . I don't think the leave politicians believed for a moment the vote would go to leave so didn't believe they would actually have to back it up . Problem with a general election and sticking it to Cameron through a general election is that we would have ended up with Milliband who would have just been another career politician and another faithful eu pet . We either get conservative or Labour , both don't want a level playing field as they both have their core voters who are poles apart . Which is why we need a central party for everyone instead of two opposing sides to the same coin . We need a different coin :luhukay: I like off topic , some of the best conversations start off completely different to where they end :biggrin:

I wonder what would happen if the “majority” simply spoilt their voting paper. Would they even be able to fill parliament?

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

I wonder what would happen if the “majority” simply spoilt their voting paper. Would they even be able to fill parliament?

It would be like the early eighteenth century , sixty million people and two hundred separate votes for politicians  to fill the house of commons :CEO:

37 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

I've got a deal for any remainiacs out there...come to my house and give me £50...I will then turn round and give you back £35...as long as you let me tell you what you have to spend it on..have we got a deal??:carlos:

WTF!?©®™

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 17:09, darklord said:

Suck on that you ket swallowing, Stottie eating, whiney voiced Geordie wannabes. 

Go back to Pallion in your muscle vests driving your scrap vans and choke on that mushy poo called Pease pudding.

The most fickle fans who exodus while losing better than Syrian refugees. 

Enjoy your pink seats in league 1 and you can shove Nial Quinn's disco pants up your arse.

lol