Tom Lees

Guest Arcadianrocket

37 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

That’s why I think he would be better wider you have the touch line one side so everything is in front of you , Kieron Lee is also Taylor made for the position 

If Hunt gets injured again that would be a good idea instead of Palmer too

Guest Arcadianrocket

Realistically we need to offload Rhodes. I wonder if the tactic is now to not use him, in order for other clubs to forget that he isn't performing at his previous level. I think if we could get 5-7m and offload his wages it's a no brainer. We are getting more from Atdhe, at probably a fraction of the cost.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, hugeowl said:

2 or 3 decent crosses a season , lost the ball on the edge of our box nearly cost us , gets a nose bleed when in the opponents area , scored 1 goal in his career ( I think ) 

Not for me 

I’m sorry, but I think you’ve mixed up Hunt and Palmer here.

4 hours ago, AracdianDreamer said:

It's not surprising that being the unassuming, humble and get on with it type of character he is, he goes under the radar.

We have been painful to watch for the majority of this season, least not in defence. We have been suspect all season, especially during the absence of Tom Lees.

When we signed Tom Lees we were much a side as we are now. In his first three seasons at the club we equalled the clean sheet record every season, a great achievement in the side under Gray.

So whilst we all, and rightly so, take delight in Hutchinson returning, remember we have now taken four points from 6 since our captain Tom Lees has returned.

As in character he's snuck quietly back in to his role as our backbone and because of that we now have a backbone. Well played Tom Lees. I will be having a pint for you tonight.

Facts, love tom lees

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Sorry but I know the difference between the two, having said that they are both poor 

Palmer is poor and is everything that you said in your mail.  Hunt is an average full back at this level.  Yes we need better but your assessment was unfair.