This Is Shocking

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

Some of the players we have available are not good enough individually. How can they be expected to beat a Premiership team.

I take it you didn't see the Wigan v M City game...or even the Rochdale v Spurs game...

It's quite simple, try like foook have some bollllox and give it a go

Oh, and a none negative manager would help

it's all about how you play against them, our reserves gave them to much room and did a lot of standing off tonight yet when we did venture into their box we had them on the back foot and better finishing would have been excellent ,that said hard work wins prizes and sadly we didn't do enough graft when it mattered

2 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

The style of football is so awful. Always look like we are playing for the draw. I literally have to force myself to go to the games now.

Up to five years ST offer finishes 19th March..!

But I'm still getting one,.. I've had the urge since relegation season 1970/71...old habits die hard....! 

To be fair Jos will set up the same with all players being fit, we’ll just be better at it.

It’s still going to be dull.

I STILL can’t get my head around why - if we didn’t really care that much about beating Swansea - did we play such a crappy side at Millwall.

We had to either go at Swansea or Millwall, not neither