How about.....

All us Owls fans who are able to ante up for the season tickets this coming season....Throw a tenner in....to help the less fortunate Owls fans?

I dunno how it could be arranged...how it would be means tested..or whatever..but Ive just read a post by a bloke who can afford to get his lad a season ticket, but can't ante up for himself every week..

I mean what the f.ook have we come to?

It strikes a chord with me, cos I was worried sick that I wouldn't be able to afford one this year...me lad was struggling to afford one this year...Luckily, due to no ridiculous price hikes ..we can...

but not every bugger can.

I can imagine how I would or probably eventually will feel when the day comes i say..."Ho hum..thats that then"..must be crushing...

11 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

All us Owls fans who are able to ante up for the season tickets this coming season....Throw a tenner in....to help the less fortunate Owls fans?

I dunno how it could be arranged...how it would be means tested..or whatever..but Ive just read a post by a bloke who can afford to get his lad a season ticket, but can't ante up for himself every week..

I mean what the f.ook have we come to?

It strikes a chord with me, cos I was worried sick that I wouldn't be able to afford one this year...me lad was struggling to afford one this year...Luckily, due to no ridiculous price hikes ..we can...

but not every bugger can.

I can imagine how I would or probably eventually will feel when the day comes i say..."Ho hum..thats that then"..must be crushing...

We used to have a scheme like that which I seem to recall Wednesdayite were involved with. Good idea. I assume you mean on a game by game basis ? 

• Like 1

Just now, Reallondonowl said:

We used to have a scheme like that which I seem to recall Wednesdayite were involved with. Good idea. I assume you mean on a game by game basis ? 

It would have to be I suppose....but assuming we would get enough for a batch of season tickets..have lucky draw...midweek or summatt...

2 minutes ago, Reallondonowl said:

was it the smile fund ifso I believe it is still running  that said when I offered to do a 150th painting to sell for the fund I heard nothing back