Lambert, Karanka and Moyes

2 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

If only he started managing/head coaching properly; started getting more out of our expensive underperforming and unbalanced squad, ditched his stubbornness and returned to the attacking football of his first season. But if he won't and is unable to get us promoted as it appears and many of us fear, then it's about time Chansiri showed his ambition and does something about it before the season is completely written off. Another near rebuild or reset in the summer will cost us and probably set us back, unless we strike it lucky like the likes of Cardiff seem to have this season. Chansiri would be wise to do something about it before the end of the season and before the transfer window 're-opens in order for a new man to have the time to freshen things up, as is what it very much needed, after things have long gone stale.

What is being offered up is dire and unacceptable, and we need to let the dogs off the leash, however, I’ll refer to my previous comment that we have a manager / Head Coach so there’s no point talking about new managers whilst that remains the case.

Besides which, when have fans ever decided the next manager? If that were the case then we wouldn’t have Carlos, we’d have Kevin Keegan or Claudio Ranieri (the stupidity of that suggestion still makes me giggle).

7 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

What is being offered up is dire and unacceptable, and we need to let the dogs off the leash, however, I’ll refer to my previous comment that we have a manager / Head Coach so there’s no point talking about new managers whilst that remains the case.

Besides which, when have fans ever decided the next manager? If that were the case then we wouldn’t have Carlos, we’d have Kevin Keegan or Claudio Ranieri (the stupidity of that suggestion still makes me giggle).

Or what style of football we play

16 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

True, true and many of us wanted us to sign the likes of McGugan and for years many of us wanted us to bring in someone like Rhodes. As long as we do have a head coach, no matter who it is, the club is bigger than him and regardless I will always cheer for Wednesday and want us to do well. I've liked and disliked many managers in the past, players and managers come and go, especially in modern football but I've always wanted us to win and do well. This season things seem to have gone stale, it seems like another wasted chance for promotion. I just think, eventually surely Chansiri's patience will be tested like ours, and although it's just speculation, I wouldn't at all be surprised what with Doyen Sports and Chansiri's lack of football knowledge to see Carlos eventually replaced by another foreign coach. Until Chansiri ditches Doyen and brings in some proper footballing people to help him or a director of football or something like that to help him, we won't bring in a proper experienced British manager or even a up and coming British manager. More than likely only a foreign based coach or foreign coach over here would work under the constraints Carlos works with but if he can't get his act together, then hopefully this time we will get a decent exciting foreign coach that favours exciting attacking football.

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

Well we have Pardew and as such he gets my support. If it only last 18 months then so be it. I don't think our board have handled this situation at all well Pulis should have gone in may. I know John Williams is highly regarded by blackburn and is good for the owners but I  now have concerns

21 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Well we have Pardew and as such he gets my support. If it only last 18 months then so be it. I don't think our board have handled this situation at all well Pulis should have gone in may. I know John Williams is highly regarded by blackburn and is good for the owners but I  now have concerns

Who did you want Baggiehy (yes I know I said fans can’t choose managers, but I’m allowed to be inconsistent, I have a duty to generate traffic, cos Neil pays me to) lol

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Who did you want Baggiehy (yes I know I said fans can’t choose managers, but I’m allowed to be inconsistent, I have a duty to generate traffic, cos Neil pays me to) lol

Potter mind you he would have been hard to land. I'm just fed of the same 4 british managers getting the so called "firefighter" jobs it's not foreign managers stunting new british talent it's the old guard not going. The press conference was good he said the right things the football will be better. It just everywhere his been has had a shelf life of 2 years he has a 2 and a half year contract I'll support him cause he isn't Pulis or megson (all he had to do last night was stay attacking but he rogered that up and slagged us in his last presser)

38 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Potter mind you he would have been hard to land. I'm just fed of the same 4 british managers getting the so called "firefighter" jobs it's not foreign managers stunting new british talent it's the old guard not going. The press conference was good he said the right things the football will be better. It just everywhere his been has had a shelf life of 2 years he has a 2 and a half year contract I'll support him cause he isn't Pulis or megson (all he had to do last night was stay attacking but he rogered that up and slagged us in his last presser)

You’d be better off with Hermione. Harry is past his sell by date. lol

1 hour ago, Baggiehy said:

Just out of interest out of the four ( pardew hodgson Moyes Allardyce) 

who would you have preferred.

11 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Just out of interest out of the four ( pardew hodgson Moyes Allardyce) 

who would you have preferred.

Feckin hell Sophie's choice there matelol Alladyce hates us, never go back Megson showed that. so that rules Hodgson out. At least Pardew tries

Edited by Guest