The Top Six

Whilst I have been disappointed with our recruitment strategy and Carlos' negative tactics for the most part, I am confident we will get in the playoffs. Overall, we have a big squad to cope with a 46 game season.

Moreover, players like in Westwood, Lees, Lee, Bannan, Ff and Hooper are all top quality championship players which any club would take.

I just don't think we have the right balance, i.e. lack of pace and also the consistency needed for automatics. I think it's wide open this year and anyone can get top 2, i just don't think we'll do it.

I love it that there's fans who expect us to fail this season even though we've arguably got a better side now than the one that's finished in the Top 6 the last two seasons. I used to think we were an optimistic set of fans but we're obviously not.

47 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I love it that there's fans who expect us to fail this season even though we've arguably got a better side now than the one that's finished in the Top 6 the last two seasons. I used to think we were an optimistic set of fans but we're obviously not.

We are an optimistic set of fans until we lose a game. Then you would think the team are never capable of winning a game again.