Adam Reach again

Reach is an excellent player. Sadly he's continually played out of position. He's not a left back or left winger. His best position is inside not outside. Against Huddersfield at Hillsborough in the play off, he came on and really started to move forward beautifully from the inside. How was he rewarded. The manager moved to left back which left Wednesday a man short in midfield. Reach could be truly excellent of played in the correct position 

10 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Reach is an excellent player. Sadly he's continually played out of position. He's not a left back or left winger. His best position is inside not outside. Against Huddersfield at Hillsborough in the play off, he came on and really started to move forward beautifully from the inside. How was he rewarded. The manager moved to left back which left Wednesday a man short in midfield. Reach could be truly excellent of played in the correct position 

Cant agree with that.

Reach looks every inch a left-back, left- wing, or left wing- back. Basically any role where he is hogging that left toucline.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Cant agree with that.

Reach looks every inch a left-back, left- wing, or left wing- back. Basically any role where he is hogging that left toucline.

Think Reach is becoming that good that anywhere you play him he would do well. He has the ability to play wide or cut inside and be just as effective and the good thing is i think he is only going to keep on getting better.

26 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Think Reach is becoming that good that anywhere you play him he would do well. He has the ability to play wide or cut inside and be just as effective and the good thing is i think he is only going to keep on getting better.

I think wide open spaces suit his pace and energy. Full-backs can't cope with him for 90 minutes.

I said last season that I thought he was a future England player. I think that is looking likelier with every game. We are not exactly blessed with left-sided quality.

14 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I think wide open spaces suit his pace and energy. Full-backs can't cope with him for 90 minutes.

I said last season that I thought he was a future England player. I think that is looking likelier with every game. We are not exactly blessed with left-sided quality.

He will be used as a left back at home and a left winger away i think. However he is now a Carlos must play player so i can see him also going and covering on the right if needs be aswell.