Kit Fiasco

Guest addedtime

7 hours ago, steveger said:

Have they arrived yet ?

If not maybe they are on the same slow boat as Hearts seats for their new stand ...

ive heard of slow boat from china ,but never slow boat from Australia , totally unbelievable that we are having kits made there when we supposed to be looking for a local company what we were told months ago. just dump this crazy stupid scheme now ring nike up and get a short term deal for this season ,maybe they could sort a 1000 or so out in that time

2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

its an total joke they are selling last seasons kit full price,they want knocking off for a  tenner now. I'm sure chansiri said though he was going to sell them overseas,surely nobody is going to want our old kit in Thailand ? .chansiri next signing needs to be a new commercial manager who gets full say on whats the right commercial thing to do regarding everything. I aint been in the club shop for a while ,I wonder if there selling any hoodies /tops etc or was lacatoni only used as a stop gap so players didn't have to go to sports direct to have a tracksuit.

I called in on Saturday and most of it is from last season. Not seen anything from Lacatoni 

My lads got his, courtesy of Barry Bannan who he walked out with tonight as mascot. 

Just doesnt fit so I'll still be getting him one when they arrive