Advice on away days

Can anybody give me some advice? I would like to go to a few more away matches this season. My problem is I only have 430 TPP. This puts me well down the pecking order for tickets. Does this limit me to long journeys or are there any games within say a 2 to 2 and a half hour radius where we tend to get a bigger allocation? 

Not necessarily - I would have thought you should be able to get a ticket for Barnsley who usually give an allocation of 5K - Bolton give up to 4K which is 1.5 - 2 hour journey - Middlesboro should give 2 to 3k which you should have a chance of 

getting a ticket for.Derby and Forest are not far away but you only get 1,800 for Forest - and you may have a chance for Derby which is I think 3k now. Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Can anybody give me some advice? I would like to go to a few more away matches this season. My problem is I only have 430 TPP. This puts me well down the pecking order for tickets. Does this limit me to long journeys or are there any games within say a 2 to 2 and a half hour radius where we tend to get a bigger allocation? 

You'd get tickets for the following this season;

Cardiff

Birmingham

Bolton

Ipswich

Reading

Norwich (small allocation but miles away and in December)

Middlesbrough

Barnsley

Millwall

Bristol City (maybe - think the allocation has increased this year.  Would also depend on points from above games)

Leeds (probably as it'll be on Sky, we don't travel well there and if you gain points from above)

Sunderland (again depending on points above)

QPR

Hull (depend on your points from above and if it's on TV)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sam779 said:

You'd get tickets for the following this season;

Cardiff

Birmingham

Bolton

Ipswich

Reading

Norwich (small allocation but miles away and in December)

Middlesbrough

Barnsley

Millwall

Bristol City (maybe - think the allocation has increased this year.  Would also depend on points from above games)

Leeds (probably as it'll be on Sky, we don't travel well there and if you gain points from above)

Sunderland (again depending on points above)

QPR

Hull (depend on your points from above and if it's on TV)

Thanks very much for this. No chance of Derby I suppose? 

2 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Thanks very much for this. No chance of Derby I suppose? 

3,100 tickets last season and I think the same this year.  You'd have more chance with trips to Cardiff, Birmingham and Bolton although the Bolton points probably wouldn't be added in time for Derby sales.

Last season the fourth period of sales for Derby was 480 points with the next after 300.  I can't remember when it sold out though.

The fixture could be moved due to Sky which we will find out tomorrow at 11.  

Funnily enough I might have a spare adult ticket for this fixture.

• Thanks 1