Rhodes did alright today

There seems like there could be a striker merry-go-round on the cards before the window closes. If Wood gets his top flight move, Leeds are being linked with a McCormack return, which then could see the rumours of Villa interest in Rhodes being true? If that does happen, we could potentially use the money to bring in Dean and Snodgrass or similar?

Guest Grez Bez
3 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

This guy cost us 10 million quid ..

Why does that matter to you?

He is a professional footballer he is paid a fantastic wage he has a fantastic lifestyle,one that all of us can only dream of who are on Owlstalk 

And???

He has been at this club on loan for half a season because his parent club couldn't give him game time for whatever reason? the obvious reason that he can't cut it in the Premier league due to not being able to play at Premier league pace (you have stated/agreed he doesn't have pace) many people on here have said we don't play to his strengths who's fault is that? Is it his because he has limited ability? (10 million quid on limited ability is an embarrassment is it not?)

I don't think he has limited ability,I dont think we aren't playing to his strengths, I think he is lacking confidence.

We need new defenders cash in before its too late. 

Why do we need to sell to get defender's in? (We do desperately need 2 CBs)

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Be careful pal LS Owls will neg you I think he's Jordan Rhodes agent ...

Dont be childish...