#ImWithFessi

Carlo's team talk prior to the game:

''dis team may ;'ave feenished in the bottumm 'haff last seazonn but dey are a vurry good team and we musstt stop dem at all custs. Now plez enter your neme on dis shiitt where you wunt tu play dis weekend...'

9 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

You do know ff publicly apologised to the owner, the coach, his teammates and the fans?

I believe there was a contretemps that had been brewing and it kicked off pre Norwich.

FF had to apologise publically for whatever happened (without revealing details) because CC just let loose on him in a presser and public opine had already swayed against him.

I'm just shocked people are still buying CC 's moan to the press act.  

8 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

I can't see it being Fernando this this time as he's just bought a new house in Thorpe hesley.you don't buy a new house if your looking for a move away. 

Is this true ? As my mother tells me someone who looks like him has moved nearby.

8 hours ago, Almat said:

Carlo's team talk prior to the game:

''dis team may ;'ave feenished in the bottumm 'haff last seazonn but dey are a vurry good team and we musstt stop dem at all custs. Now plez enter your neme on dis shiitt where you wunt tu play dis weekend...'

It's funny cause he's foreign. 

It is a bit of a coincidence that Carlos gets stories like this in press to twice deflect blame away from a bad performance. 

Secondly FF does not track back, he tackles back. There is a massive difference. If an opponent is moving forward with the ball, he will chase him and try and get a tackle in.

However if an overlapping full back makes a run off the ball FF will not track back with him and will be caught out of position 

Anyway it always surprises me that anybody wants him tracking back. Why would you want our top scorer spending his time and energy continually following a full back towards our goal

Let's play 3 4 3 play fessi where you want and it will sort out the CB situation. Go back to some attacking footy and less of the passing back which is too blooming predictable and very boring.  Someone have a shot from anywhere and stop trying to tap it in.  We know they can do it we've seen it.